where to start commodity trading

handre

Hi,

I am doing trading without having much knowledge with no profit and no loss situation but i want to become expert to earn money so please email me material regarding trading at [email protected]

. . . i want to become expert to earn money so please email me material regarding trading . . .
Hi handre,
As of this post, there are 85,772 threads and 1,213,507 posts here on T2W. True enough, some are in the Foyer and are not about trading at all, some are announcements and about T2W itself, and then of course there are those that contain the infamous lulz. Even so, I'd guess around 70% are about trading - or an aspect of trading - in one form or another. So, which of those would you like subscribers to your thread to e-mail to you?
Tim.

Hi handre,
As of this post, there are 85,772 threads and 1,213,507 posts here on T2W. True enough, some are in the Foyer and are not about trading at all, some are announcements and about T2W itself, and then of course there are those that contain the infamous lulz. Even so, I'd guess around 70% are about trading - or an aspect of trading - in one form or another. So, which of those would you like subscribers to your thread to e-mail to you?
Tim.

Lol Mate. Nice reply

Hi handre,
Tim.

Good one Tim:cool: