Where to get tick data?

MrBrilliant

94 4
I posted a similar question in the "indices" section 4 months ago and still have gotten 0 replies on the post.

It seems like a simple question: Where can I get historic and real-time data of indices? I just want realtime quote data for FTSE, DOW, DAX, CAC, AXJO, and a few others, as well as 1-minute historic data.

Where can I get this?

dbphoenix

Legendary member
6,952 1,244
I posted a similar question in the "indices" section 4 months ago and still have gotten 0 replies on the post.

It seems like a simple question: Where can I get historic and real-time data of indices? I just want realtime quote data for FTSE, DOW, DAX, CAC, AXJO, and a few others, as well as 1-minute historic data.

Where can I get this?
Open up Google. Type in "where to get tick data".

And you're right: it's a simple question.

MrBrilliant

94 4
Open up Google. Type in "where to get tick data".

And you're right: it's a simple question.
Well I get a bunch of vendors trying to sell it. Sure, I could visit all of their websites, shop around, etc., or I could ask some fellow traders what they're using. It seems nobody knows or nobody wants to talk about this which is odd.

mike.

2,099 706
Trading is boring, we try to add a little light heartedness when ever possible, it obviously went straight over your head..