Where to get Level 2 access??

antongugu

For all of you out there in the know, question:

Where can you access Level 2?? Does the stock exchange provide it directly? Is it free??
Is your broker supposed to provide it? Help!

A

Hi there,

Depends what type of trading you are doing and what products? I guess some brokers provide this for free but I don't recommend it as it features some options which I find critical. My preference is TT X trader. The cost is $650 a month which isn't much. I wouldn't recommend anything less if your taking it serious.

I hoped this helps

I got Level 2 for free from my broker Deltastock. It's part of their trading platform. You can have it even with $100 account but you have to decide if it is worthy trading with such small amount. :)

Buggy, is that level II for UK stocks? Euro stocks? US stocks? Can you please give me more detail?

Thanks in advance :)

Hi, Chiefton. Sorry but I was talking about Forex Level2. As far as I know Deltastock's Level2 is only for Forex, gold and silver. Sorry I couldn't be of more help to you.

UK Equities

For all of you out there in the know, question:

Where can you access Level 2?? Does the stock exchange provide it directly? Is it free??
Is your broker supposed to provide it? Help!

A

Are you referring to UK Equities?

Does anyone know where I can get level 2 DAX data? It seems as though only Bloombger provide this. :-(

eSignal, Reuters . . . all the major providors tbh, dunno where you got thet idea that it's only BBG

iam interested in r|trader but i heard there is no paper trading availible . but many people say it is very good and free.. what should i do `?