Where to find more information about trading

simmon

Hello Guys.
I am a Student and part time job are not available so much here where I live. So I wanted to start with trading. Since I don't know much about these things I wanted to ask here for your help. Where can I find some useful information about trading or could you maybe share some tips here?
Thank you!

Hello Guys.
I am a Student and part time job are not available so much here where I live. So I wanted to start with trading. Since I don't know much about these things I wanted to ask here for your help. Where can I find some useful information about trading or could you maybe share some tips here?
Thank you!

Go to FORUMS , FIRST STEPS, BEST THREADS

At least do a bit of your own work :D

For sure, forums are great source of information. In fact, it is the only possibility for the home trader to be a part of the trading community. To my mind, trading forums create something like "blockchain" when the knowledge and experience are shared among the traders. For example, several years ago I aws looking for useful software. On one of the forums I`ve found the mention about Forex Tester, the backtesting software, and now it saves me a lot of time in strategy testing. Most of the resources I`m using (Investing, SeekingAlpha, FinViz) I found on the forums. That is why they are great place, anyway.

Hello Guys.
Thank you!

as people are saying ............trawl websites , forums .........just trawl and follow ....let if flow and follow whatever you like the look of ................eventually over time yuo will then start to focus and learn the ropes ...........dont buy anything until you are many many many weeks into things .........90% of what you need to learn is out there for free .....

good luck
N

I find it as a very good idea to start trading Forex as a part time job. There could be found many online courses that are free of charge. During learning use demo account to practice what you have learnt. And if you have any question visit this forum. Everybody will be happy to answer and help

I advise you to start studying investments and trade with an analysis of existing investors. In connection with the advent of the Internet, these data became more open ( iam talking about Warren Buffett, Timur Artemyev etc) This way you can see the trends that exist on the market and what it is worth investing in.

Go to Forex related forums and participate in the discussion and ask questions, you can find good information there too.

Hello Guys.
Thank you!
Check out babypips school of pipsology. That's really helpful.

Go to Forex related forums and participate in the discussion and ask questions, you can find good information there too.
Yes , I do so and you can also watch youtube tutorials, take some trading courses and read books

I use SSRN and other reputable sites with papers to get ideas for trading where the risk of stumbling upon fake approaches which pervade the internet is low