Where has the 'Anyone taken a position at TCA' Thread gone??

Removed Thread

The thread that was about anybody having taken a position at TCA seems to have vanished??

Well if its been removed that tells you all you need to IMO

Did notice that last 2 posts indicated there was 2 different TCA"s :?:

Well there would be, Contract I got through post had about 4 address"s. nuff said about 4 TCA"s at least :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

NOT SEARCHED MYSELF, CANT BE BOTHERED

shouldnt the lords that run and oversea T2W answer this question - after all it is a reasonable question

Thought T2W was about being a resource for traders.

There was some very good commentary in there.

Come on mods, why has it gone ?

Just seen this one. Let me solve it guys.

The thread has been removed for legal reasons. Can't say much more on it than that, sorry.

Forgot to inform mods in usual fashion too, sorry :eek:

EK1

What that means is that TCA have bullied T2W into removing the reports of honest disgruntled customers, by insinuating that there might be something false in them. Who do you think has more motivation to want to distort the truth, a disappointed customer or a company that is trying to get people's money?

What that means is that TCA have bullied T2W into removing the reports of honest disgruntled customers, by insinuating that there might be something false in them. Who do you think has more motivation to want to distort the truth, a disappointed customer or a company that is trying to get people's money?

Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that a (former) employee of TCA, is a T2W advisor.

Perhaps it has something to do with the fact that a (former) employee of TCA, is a T2W advisor.

That cannot possibly be true. I think you can safely assume that Sharky would not appoint someone to an advisory position without ensuring that there was absolutely no conflict of interest. Nor would he ever place the interests of his Advisors above that of the sites membership.

Then again, the moderators have been known to state "some are more equal than others"

I'm sure the position will be clarified soon :innocent:

have they merged into Headway trading? - some of the same guys are running it.

Some of the same people are also involved in running scam sites like traderfunding.co.uk and flow-capital.com. But don't be surprised if you see ads of those sites here, the T2W management is generally more interested in generating profits on adverts, than in helping their members learn how to trade...

Last edited:
Some of the same people are also involved in running scam sites like traderfunding.co.uk and flow-capital.com. But don't be surprised if you see ads of those sites here, the T2W management is generally more interested in generating profits on adverts, than in helping their members learn how to trade...

If TCA paid for top lawyers then they could have put extreme pressure on t2w that was not worth the risk for them to hold onto one thread. After all it does not take long for another one to start...like this one. I suffered badly a the hands of tca and have now just started to try and to get back into trading but after applying to Headway Trading I found out the head mentor at TCA James Woodhead is an owner! (n)

If TCA paid for top lawyers then they could have put extreme pressure on t2w that was not worth the risk for them to hold onto one thread. After all it does not take long for another one to start...like this one. I suffered badly a the hands of tca and have now just started to try and to get back into trading but after applying to Headway Trading I found out the head mentor at TCA James Woodhead is an owner! (n)

Yeah, you'd be surprised at the web these people have...
have a look here too: Forums - Traderfunding.com Anyone heard of them?

Not sure if you good folk out there know, but Headway folded at the end of Jan 2010, after Woodhead asked the remote traders for the next months subscriptions, and then promptly shut up shop a week later. Nice guy

Not sure if you good folk out there know, but Headway folded at the end of Jan 2010, after Woodhead asked the remote traders for the next months subscriptions, and then promptly shut up shop a week later. Nice guy

How old is Woodhead roughly? Did he trade anywhere before other than TCA?

Early thirties I think. Not sure where he traded prior to TCA, but post Headway debacle he was at Pyne, though not sure if he still is.

I believe he is still at Pyne.. My cousin was on the training scheme at Headway when they closed down in Jan. After being promised he would be going live the same day, he got an email from James saying 'Cya' and then never really heard from him again. From what I gather - the training was actually quite good but the running of it was to be desired.

There was a big thread on Headway trading on here, with a lot of people slating him but it got taken down. I guess he threatened legal action and that just shows how guilty he was - he could have simply came on and defended his actions.

I beleive he is still at Pyne. Last time I spoke to a friend who trades there, this was the case. I want to stress that Pyne Trading is an excellent outfit and has no connection or qualities of James Woodhead.