When are you leaving?

Dogs f*ckin stink. I don't go anywhere for Christmas. Poor life is sh*t. I go to mummys house to see my bros and get a lovely huge dinner. Then drink and end up at some party. Probably vomit.

you're biased. That **** jewhammed cut off a bit of his robe or summit to let a cat go fre... well the reality is that was dog. Dogs rule :)

No plans yet - will head down to the beach for a few days with the kids for sure.

The missus & kids are away at New Years leaving me in Bangkok on my own (aka with the lads) - I'll go up to her moms after New Year. The missus obviously realises the cruelty in me being at her mothers on NYE (AKA she doesn't want me making a fool of myself there).

going to the inlaws for dinner

Dogs rule

I have a Dalmatian.

away in Dubai for 2 months with my sister and her 3 sons :-(

Sorry to hear that - you must be up and down those tarts like a jack rabbit and not at all gutted

I bet your maid is knocking condoms off the ceiling fan.

If you need a shoulder to cry on - just go and get some penicillin - that'll clear it up

You know where I am...

23/12 - the last trading day for me this year. Next year may ignore trading till mid January.

I'm not leaving I'm staying here, but will wind down trading from end of this week. Begin again 5th Jan.

Bah Humbug !!! :)

Oh I love Christmas. It's my favourite time of year but one doesn't have to stop trading. You can do all the great things like sitting by the tree infront of the roaring fire, eating and drinking...whilst analysing charts and entering positions :)

Oh I love Christmas. It's my favourite time of year but one doesn't have to stop trading. You can do all the great things like sitting by the tree infront of the roaring fire, eating and drinking...whilst analysing charts and entering positions :)

Glad to hear it, me too.
Have a good one.