What's the darkside?

I had a problem with GFT UK 4 + years ago showing an account with my spread on to some other traders and it caused me a problem - that was then passed on to another account manager at the firm who did not like confidentaility special arrangement deals appearing on the web etc etc

I think I have also already mentioned some of the other problems I have had over the years with our friends working at the IR

So for me - I learnt a costly lesson

Regards

F

I'm pretty sure noone here is asking for a year's P&L..and what would a day or two's P&L have to do with any special arrangements you have?
You say that investing doesn't produce the returns because its inefficient. That's only true if its substantiated
I make 10,000% per annum on my investments..oh but I don't really like to show anybody due to the IR...wait sh1t what have I just said!!!
Oh thats right, its the internet and I'm damn sure they're not looking at this thread :LOL:

It's interesting that very few when discussing trading performance ever use anything other than their percentage return. By itself, that figure is worse than meaningless. Without appreciation of risk involved in making that, maximum adverse etc it tells you nothing.

HMRC will not be even slightly interested in any individuals on this site. Penguin, HarperCollins, Hachette might.

I'm pretty sure noone here is asking for a year's P&L..and what would a day or two's P&L have to do with any special arrangements you have?
You say that investing doesn't produce the returns because its inefficient. That's only true if its substantiated
I make 10,000% per annum on my investments..oh but I don't really like to show anybody due to the IR...wait sh1t what have I just said!!!
Oh thats right, its the internet and I'm damn sure they're not looking at this thread :LOL:

Well then you are doing really well with 10k % per annum ( LOL) - thats far more than my 350% - ( sic)

With regards to not checking out sites like this - as well as ebay and others - you are being very naive to think that

I have been there - I got the t shirt and know loads of things the IR -( I should say the HMRC) get up to - as mentioned before the the taxing of spreadbetters thread a few months ago

Regards

F

Nope, I don't buy it. As Malaguti mentioned, you could just post today's trade summary, or trade blotter or similar. Your day's PnL summary won't have any spread information, nor will it be of interest to the taxman.

Also, not trying to be funny, but if you're a pro FX scalper why is your broker pricing you based on a spread (it's more expensive). You should be on commish like me. As to discounts, everyone knows that's volume based, so there's no problem there. If anyone complains, the broker will just tell them to come back when they're doing $50+mio.

Yes - I do use FxPRO chart package - because I like it

I do have a volume based discount set up with them - but who's saying I traded with them today - Have I posted any charts last few days???

Can of worms as I said for me - so its best that everyone thinks I am on demo still lol

Regards

F

Well then you are doing really well with 10k % per annum ( LOL) - thats far more than my 350% - ( sic)

With regards to not checking out sites like this - as well as ebay and others - you are being very naive to think that

I have been there - I got the t shirt and know loads of things the IR -( I should say the HMRC) get up to - as mentioned before the the taxing of spreadbetters thread a few months ago

Regards

F

of course I made 10,000%, its just from 10k hours at the coalface, anyone can do it.
what message does that convey on a site like this F?
And as for naivety, come on mate. What does 10,000% mean exactly? It means nothing unless its put into context.
Sigma D has already made this point..
say I started with £1 what does 10,000% mean now and are the IR interested?
It means nothing as does your 350%. which as you can see PROVES that investing for the long term beats any kind of intraday trading.

It's interesting that very few when discussing trading performance ever use anything other than their percentage return. By itself, that figure is worse than meaningless. Without appreciation of risk involved in making that, maximum adverse etc it tells you nothing.

HMRC will not be even slightly interested in any individuals on this site. Penguin, HarperCollins, Hachette might.

Like they are not even interested on anybody on ebay or in the small adverts in the local press

You are so wrong on so many things - you are really good at it

Well Done - its takes a special skill to be so wrong on so many things

(y)

Very much doubt that

Longer term trading or investing just gives crap % results and low returns - due to the small size you use

OK if you PPND - but then you are like me and need to be an expert - so that' got to be another few years grasping that

You just cannot beat intraday multi trading for the highest % returns - along with leaving trades on with stops in profit

Trouble is you cannot do it on multi million dollar capital accounts - different ballgame all together

Students - by the way - I dont sell any courses etc - why should I bother if I can trade properly and make excellent returns already ???

I dont need the capital - and I am not even bothering at my age of trying to trade with 50 or 100 lot stakes on - per pip

Whatever. I'd just like to know which member of the T2W staff/team you are? Because only one of them could get away with so much garbage.

One thing is for sure, you aint got a profitable trade in ya.

Website admin, that's your bag:LOL:

Like they are not even interested on anybody on ebay or in the small adverts in the local press

You are so wrong on so many things - you are really good at it

Well Done - its takes a special skill to be so wrong on so many things

(y)

I'm honestly trying to give you the benefit of the doubt Norman and see if I can't work out something positive from what I know of you. My current view is that you have multiple personalities. Not that this is necessarily a bad thing - they could all be really nice personalities. But any mind divided is considered sick even if all the people inside that person's head are apparently nice. And even if one of them was a lying psychopath with sociopath tendencies and halitosis and all the others were OK, you'd still consider the individual to be unwell even if you never experienced any of the darkside. Like most things in this universe, it's asymmetric, but only unfair if you're on the wrong side of it.

I look at your posts and I keep getting this phrase going round and round my head. I'm coining the phrase without having any distinct notion of what it might mean, but it's so close to a similar phrase that has acquired currency that I like it probably enough for that reason alone. I hope you like it too, both or all of you.

Deniable implausability.

On a separate issue: HMRC do not scan ebay or adverts in the local press. Whoever told you that was either joking, but your condition precluded understanding it as humour, or they were deliberately misleading you or they were misinformed themselves. Targets are assigned, you can be sure of that, and they have to work rather hard to meet them. So they will tend to go for the few/easy/big wins over the tiny/small/many wins.

Shadows on the cave wall Norman.

Having re-read your post, I've editied this reply.

Firstly, I wasn't referring to FxPRO (lol), I meant if you're a professional FX scalper why use spread-based charges?
Secondly, you're evading my question. You keep saying that any evidencing of trades is a can of worms, but won't say why. It makes no sense.

My guess is if he says why providing proof of trades is opening a can of worms then saying why it's opening a can of worms is opening another can of worms.

I think the point should be knowing what kind of trader one is
and than trying to figure out if F's trading approach is suitable to
your trading personality.

I for one am quite sure that F is profitable.
Their are many professional FX scalpers.
But such short term trading is not for me.
It's too demanding for me.
I prefer trading Equities over a mid-long term time frame.

I meant demo account of course.

I for one am quite sure that F is profitable.

Excellent! At last, someone who has proof positive of the man's abilities and has seen with their own eyes empirical evidence of the same.

And how did you come by such certitude and tell us of its nature?

Excellent! At last, someone who has proof positive of the man's abilities and has seen with their own eyes empirical evidence of the same.

And how did you come by such certitude and tell us of its nature?

Honestly would proof change your opinion on the guy ? There are plenty of guys out there who have verified success (Tim Sykes comes to mind) and they act the same way on forums and other media outlets.

Last edited:
Honestly would proof change your opinion on the guy ? There are plenty of guys out there who have verified success (Tim Sykes comes to mind) and they act the same way on forums and other media outlets.

My opinion of the guy is comprised of many facets. Proof that he is actually trading a live account, with significant funds, consistently making profits and trading the way he pretends to trade would clear a few of those things up. But there's a whole load of scary, ego, personality issues there that won't go away with a brokerage statement. There's also the issue of why if he's trading thew way he says he is he still uses all the infrastructure and platforms that a tyro retailer uses. Makes no sense. Too many inconsistencies. He's a ringer.

Whatever. I'd just like to know which member of the T2W staff/team you are? Because only one of them could get away with so much garbage.

One thing is for sure, you aint got a profitable trade in ya.

Website admin, that's your bag:LOL:

I take big exception to your comment

Are you a big joker or even another hater?

Just check my live thread this morning with the times and comments on the EU and the levels

Then go through the thread and you will find a minimum 9 profitable scalps - never mind the 30% stake stuff left on with stops in profit

I have made so far - many more profitable trades than you might do in your next 5 years of trading

So in conclusion you are simply wrong - but entitled to your opinion like all of us are

Its just that yours is out of order

PS - not falling for the wind up of show us your live account

I just dont have to - the facts just speak out from the thread and why dont you just join me any day you want next week in the live thread and I will give you winning FX intraday trades - in advance

I dont know why I bother - as I dont even sell anything - so nothing to prove - but just dont like haters or dissers - they are the enemy of any good site

F

My opinion of the guy is comprised of many facets. Proof that he is actually trading a live account, with significant funds, consistently making profits and trading the way he pretends to trade would clear a few of those things up. But there's a whole load of scary, ego, personality issues there that won't go away with a brokerage statement. There's also the issue of why if he's trading thew way he says he is he still uses all the infrastructure and platforms that a tyro retailer uses. Makes no sense. Too many inconsistencies. He's a ringer.

I think this is about the 10th fact you have got totally wrong

The ego is there simply because I am so good

I can keep it under my hat 80% of the time - but haters just bring it out

Your trying every trick now in the book to diss me - another sign of a loser - but as you have said so many times yourself - you are a loser at trading - thats you speaking not me

You really are not as clever as you think - but I just cannot see why you will not take my offer up ??

Also have you read what you said last night

I dont even bother running to the mods - I dont hate you - I just want to help you trade

Enough on the subject tonight -its just getting silly now - so see you in the live thread in the morning and tell me the FX pair and I will give you some winning trades on it - live in advance

F

That's the problem, we can't find any. The last search party never came back.

You are blatantly taking the mick now

Just check the special ones I did for you this morning from after 7 00am

Will do some live with you tomorrow as well if you want

Norman, I'm not going to be your pet, ever. You have ownership issues and I suspect you get gratification of a sexual nature from the number of people following you, mentioning you, quoting your posts etc. I am not one of their number so please don't ever think about getting off on my communicating with you. I feel sorry for you in a sad, despairing sort of way. Must be horrible enough to be old, poor and lonely so I get why the delusions and the MPD, but to be so desperate for engagement you're willing to prostitute your integrity in order to provoke the responses you crave. I don't think I'm helping you or your condition so I'm going to leave you alone now.

they are the enemy of any good site
F

as are unsubstantiated claims of supposed successes.
I put you in the league of Secker, F. You are selling something, whether you believe it or not. You are selling the dream of riches without any proof whatsoever to anybody viewing this site.
Hiding behind excuses, deflecting arguments.
Despite all the effort that goes in to responding to people's fantasies by giving them a sense of reality you are there undoing this all.

Sure there's motivation, and its great to hear of success stories. But they are only stories. This site shouldn't be about fairy tales, it should be about education, information, and of course free will to express our opinions. But you are not stating opinions, you are stating them as fact.

Personally, I don't hate you F. I don't know you. But I know the damage that can be done.
I'm just frustrated that this has been allowed to continue, your claims. Not your thread and your posts which are all harmless but your claims.
You have been pulled up already on this, but still it continues.
This in my opinion brings down the reputation of this site, but clearly the mods don't see this or of course take a different opinion.
It shouldn't need a poll or a vote to come to the right decision on this one.
It also shouldn't have taken a year for this to be allowed to go on.

Anyway, I'll come off my soap box and wish you well wherever you go.