What are your most pressing trading questions?

Hi Guys,

I met a guy the other day (through another friend) who is a very successful eminis trader (successful as in he makes in excess of $2 million a year! :clap:) and I asked him if I could meet up with him and ask a whole bunch of questions
-basically do an interview with him, and ask him all about trading, and how does the average person become successful as a trader etc. so that I can start trading successfully.

......and then I thought there must be a whole lot of people out there just like me, that have heaps of questions about trading and would love the opportunity to ask a professional trader how they can become successful too, rather than getting information off average people on the web or whatever.

So, what I'll be doing is getting a bunch of questions together, giving him a call and either meet up with him (and record the conversation) or chat with him over skype or something (and figure out how to record that -if anyone knows how please let me know), and then posting it on here.

So.... here is your opportunity to ask a pro trader whatever you want, and I'll be posting the link for the interview on here when I'm done so you can listen to all the answers to your questions! :cheesy:

You can either email me your questions at: [email protected] (and no it's not my primary email so don't bother trying to spam it!!) :p

or you can post them down below, and I'll put them all together..

Hi DayTradingIdeas,
Welcome to T2W!
Interviews with successful traders is always of interest to members and it's something we're actively engaged in doing here on T2W. My colleague Trader333 records interviews via Skype and I'm sure he'll be happy to offer you a few tips on that front. Regarding what questions to ask, you might like to look through those listed in post #2 of this thread which, if nothing else, will provide you with a point of departure.
Good luck with the project.
Tim.

Hi DayTradingIdeas,
Welcome to T2W!
Interviews with successful traders is always of interest to members and it's something we're actively engaged in doing here on T2W. My colleague Trader333 records interviews via Skype and I'm sure he'll be happy to offer you a few tips on that front. Regarding what questions to ask, you might like to look through those listed in post #2 of this thread which, if nothing else, will provide you with a point of departure.
Good luck with the project.
Tim.

Hey timsk,
Thanks for that, I'll see what I can do to get skype running, and thanks for the ideas of questions. I think it's also good to see that you're constantly improving this site by doing interviews etc, I'm sure all the other members are grateful for it.

As for MORGZTRADER, that was one of the first questions that popped into my mind when I met him! lol. Unfortunately though, he said I would be better to learn it myself, because then I can replicate my winnings over and over again (that's if I do win trading!), and plus I figure people that win the lottery have no idea what to do with it, and lose it within a few years anyway. I want to build long term, steady wealth...

also, thanks for the questions I have gotten via email so far! keep them coming...