What is your Bitcoin price prediction for 2019

Exscudo

Hey guys! Just wanted to have some fun and share ideas on how much Bitcoin will cost by the end of the year and why.
I personally think that it will at least come close to the ATH because there is some shady pumping going on by the whales.
What is your take?

Last edited:
Bitcoin following Fibo to a T. He always does, always will. Look how he hits my Fibo targets perfectly. Its called LOVE

But wait, the fellas in Albania are saying that the American known as Fibo has created a rash called the Golden Ratio 61.8% that is spreading like wildfire all across the Internet. No medication or cream can cure it. That was a while back when I first posted the above Bitcoin chart.

They are now beside thesselves with terror when I posted the one below with a simple retracement grid that clearly shows Bitcoin once again hit a clear 61.8%. I mean the 61.8% hit is perfect (blue grid)

Its gets worse or better depending how you view it - now the Albanian women are effusing vaginal poetry at Fibo because not only did the 61.8% hit perfectly, but also the 38.2% at the lower extreme of the corrective pattern is just a tad shy of perfect. But then it gets just too much for the girls when they see that the 50% slices right thru' the axis of the pattern

Hey guys! Just wanted to have some fun and share ideas on how much Bitcoin will cost by the end of the year and why.
I personally think that it will at least come close to the ATH because there is some shady pumping going on by the whales.
What is your take?
Many traders including me lost faith in crypto after Facebook failed to get the government approval for Libra. After all cryptocurrency use boils down to money laundering, drugs, etc. Nevertheless crypto trading venues are perfect mechanism for redistribution of wealth as they are full of retail inexperienced investors. Cryptos worth trading but not investing, and my forecast for year end BTC price is 11K

But wait, the fellas in Albania are saying that the American known as Fibo has created a rash called the Golden Ratio 61.8% that is spreading like wildfire all across the Internet. No medication or cream can cure it. That was a while back when I first posted the above Bitcoin chart.

They are now beside thesselves with terror when I posted the one below with a simple retracement grid that clearly shows Bitcoin once again hit a clear 61.8%. I mean the 61.8% hit is perfect (blue grid)

Its gets worse or better depending how you view it - now the Albanian women are effusing vaginal poetry at Fibo because not only did the 61.8% hit perfectly, but also the 38.2% at the lower extreme of the corrective pattern is just a tad shy of perfect. But then it gets just too much for the girls when they see that the 50% slices right thru' the axis of the pattern

View attachment 266604

Latest utter shock displayed by the Albanian women towards Fibo.

They are telling me its utter madness to place a TREND STOP at 8750. They are also saying its too dicey that Fibo is saying there is a triangle since June. Triangle means coiling. Then they are absolutely maddened and exasperated that the RSI trendline I showed them is heresy

But wait. With the STOP in place they are reeling with the suggestion of a possible thrust out of the triangle to 78.6% or 100% at 15k - 18.8k

Bitcoin:

I told-ed her that if my STOP is toy-ken out, then I will bow out gracefully and she can go home with any fella of her choice.

But if my STOP holds and Bitcoin shoots up like a rocket to my targets 13k to 18k then she gots to go home with the fella she came-d with - ME

Its a deal

What is your take?

my prediction is that many many more people will be scammed by companies telling them bitcoin trading is easy and you cant lose..........where do i collect my winnings ?

Repeating my answer to thread title (post #7, 8)

Bitcoin:

I told-ed her that if my STOP (8750) is toy-ken out, then I will bow out gracefully and she can go home with any fella of her choice.

But if my STOP holds and Bitcoin shoots up like a rocket to my targets 13k to 18k then she gots to go home with the fella she came-d with - ME

Its a deal

my prediction is that many many more people will be scammed by companies telling them bitcoin trading is easy and you cant lose..........where do i collect my winnings ?

Dear Chief Dances with Wolves, big peace pipe huff puff yuff luff, what is the number in answer to the thread title? No more superheated steam out the yazoo, pls, you already said you was Apache (scalper) .... but all Apaches deal in precise numbers for the Great Hunt. So, is it going to 0, 500, 1000, 9000, 10,000, 20,000, ........ ? ?? ??

Now we smoke Peace Pipe and talk Philosophy so T333 don't throw a tomahawk at me :):)

My Word of Life: The sign of the Apache will be on my Lodge. Now we'll only hunt what we need and jerk beef for our long journey when the Apache move north

My Word of Death: Its here in my pistols and rifles, crossbow and buffalo gun.

I'm here for either one

Repeating my answer to thread title (post #7, 8)

Bitcoin:

I told-ed her that if my STOP (8750) is toy-ken out, then I will bow out gracefully and she can go home with any fella of her choice.

Its a deal

could not update = banned. But here now. Gave back too much profit earned. Therefore though profitable, a very bad trade for my personal standards. The albanians are laffing at me. I deserve it. Do better next time. 61.8% and I am OUT, Hell with the triangle pattern.

Colonel, no different than the companies telling all traders regardless the instrument traded, that trading is easy, can't lose. And wait till you get into a real bull market parabolic move like 1990, 2006 in 07 and now into 2019 .................. trading is sooooooo easy, you can't lose

I think BTC has all chances to drop to 5K to the end of this year. The number of demand drivers shrink because of barriers to institutional investors, while retail interest gradually fades.

Bitcoin price prediction for 2019 updated as per thread title question:

not intended for coffee shop kindergarten players .......................... big losses can result, best to place me on Ignore, do it now.

7643.15 or 6,908.

then toward my original targets in post #11 of 13-18k during year 2020 Possible = 18,825.

Hardly matters because my trendline will catch this cat on 1H

Keep eye on the previous 4th wave of lesser degree currently sitting at 7643.15 = my first target in this post.

Collect your winnings here from me see post #16 SLAM DUNK!

:):):):)

What is your Bitcoin price prediction for 2019

October 7, 2019
Bitcoin price prediction for 2019 updated as per thread title question:
not intended for coffee shop kindergarten players .......................... big losses can result, best to place me on Ignore, do it now.

7643.15 or 6,908.

What is your Bitcoin price prediction for 2020

from post

After getting year 2019 right (not exact but close, close, close with the 6,908) now I will shoot for year 2020. Prediction made on Jan 31/2020 in Los Angeles, CA

then toward my original targets in post #11 of 13-18k during year 2020 Possible = 18,825.