What to consider when choose a broker?

braforex81

9 0
if you to choose a good broker you need to check the regulation, and its better if he has more than one, send me PM if you need more info

braforex81

9 0
What are the main factors should a beginner look for in a broker before consider trading with it?
regulation, and check the review on the internet but find a good website for review( forex peace army is not a good reference, they make brokers pay to put good reviews, and if they don't pay they put them bad review), sent me a private message if you want to discuss more

braforex81

9 0
depend on where are you from, text me on private message we can discuss more

MaximPetrov

1 1
Depends on what matters to you. Regulation is important, but if leverage is important if you dont want to invest too much. Most brokers offer leverage 1:500 but I trade with M4Markets for their 1:100 leverage

Reactions: IvanaO

IvanaO

6 1
The most important factor to consider in a broker is Regulation (ASIC or FCA), and you can check about the broker on several forum sites for reviews based on other traders that have traded or currently trading with them.
For me the most important is spread.

Delilah_10

31 4
Regulation, smooth withdrawals and low trading cost are major factors which i look for while choosing a broker.

angelandrews

16 0
There's only one way to find out really, you've got to create a demo account and see where that takes you. I've tried a number of brokers over the years and still can't pick a clear favorite.

Elsa50Pounder

20 0
There are a lot of factors that matter like the broker’s platform, spreads, commission charges, broker’s reputation and the market analysis tools. But the order execution speed is one of my primary requirements which I found fulfilled with hankotrade.

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock