What a Nasdaq level 2 screen should look like

Victor,,,I live in Columbia SC and want to learn the Nazdaq Level 2 but I need someone to show me like On the Job training.....John [email protected]

Hi John!
I want to learn Level 2 trading too, so i doubt that i am the best person to ask :p
I think you should talk to Naz (alan) about it since i think he is the person in this forum that knows most about Level 2 trading. He also has a site were he sells his traning:
Alan Rich Stock Market Training Courses, training Stocks & Shares Beginner Courses UK, Market Trading Courses UK
:)

Hey guys, Is Alan still in the UK doing his training, just wondering if its any good.
Do you know of any reviews of his trainig courses?

Hey guys, Is Alan still in the UK doing his training, just wondering if its any good.
Do you know of any reviews of his trainig courses?

Do a search T2W for Naz and see what comes up. There was one huge thread where Naz was the OP. Within that there were reviews and links to reviews etc.

His website is still live and he has replied on this site as recently as January 2011 so i'd say he's still doing it.

Seems like a very approachable guy who knows what he's talking about from all i can gather. Don't be fooled into thinking one day with him will remove 2 years of staring at the L2 screen though. It probably won't.