What kind of trading things can be offered here?

I do hope this thread isn't removed, else how are the members to see what a nutter toptrader is.

anyway, why do you need the nda toptrader? as you're not selling your grail you don't need one do you?

Because of your despair you are wrong again. If I sell it, I do not need the NDA. The DNA is for the idea Jim said to me before about do that with somebody, and not to sell it.

Help part: just to help you to conclude something before you start to defame my nick again and again and again: that means I'm not selling anything and that is not my intention anymore.

Last edited:
Because of your despair you are wrong again. If I sell it, I do not need the NDA. The DNA is for the idea Jim said to me before about do that with somebody, and not to sell it.

who's jim?? if you mean tim? why didn't you ask about the nda here rather than at elite? and if you're not selling your grail then you don't need the nda :confused:

this gets stranger by the post and I can only refer the honourable gentleman to the grail facepalm post above.

Miss Holly Grail

Hi Toptrader0

Here's Holly Grail - but she is not cheap

Is your Holly Grail a lot better ??

182900d1417818819-what-kind-trading-things-can-offered-here-holly-grail.png

Attachments

• Holly Grail.png
    Holly Grail.png
    553.1 KB · Views: 1,004
who's jim?? if you mean tim? why didn't you ask about the nda here rather than at elite? and if you're not selling your grail then you don't need the nda :confused:

this gets stranger by the post and I can only refer the honourable gentleman to the grail facepalm post above.

Yes: Tim.

I was going to do it here but because people will associate that with what I said before about holy grail (and some people built problems when they read these words), so I said nothing here because for that.

I was going to do it here but because people will associate that with what I said before about holy grail (and some people built problems when they read these words), so I said nothing here because for that.

Let me enlighten you.

There is nothing new under the sun.
There are loads of people especially in trading who are very clever.

What could you possibly present to traders here that has not been done before ?

but you've said you're not selling it, right? so you had no need to post at all about the nda. you posted on elite re the nda today, so you are still intent on selling your grail?

>ADMIN

Is it ok to sell copies of original courses here? And also pretend it's the original in the post?
If not, what would the penalty be?