what is the ideal set up?

dotcom

when is usually the perfect time to enter? other words what candle stick should be displayed before i enter?

This question can't really be answered.

Completely agree.

Op your question sounds like a very vague way of looking for the perfect trade. There are multiple things to consider when looking for entries and exits.

1. If i enter this trade, how much risk is involved compared to potential profits?
2. Where are the major higher time frame support and resistance level in comparison to the current price?
3. Any fundamental news that could effect price, in the wrong way or even push price to your target?
4. Simple trend line breaks and retests then continuations (i love these)
5. Closes and opens above or below certain prices at certain times on multiple time frames.

I feel personally that I must consider all of these before entering a trade, not just from a simple candle stick formation... which could say sell at the moment but in the broader scale is BULLISH all day long... for example.

Price action is key, Indicators are for confirmation. Not the other way around. Always remember that.

Hope that helps.

Completely agree.

Op your question sounds like a very vague way of looking for the perfect trade. There are multiple things to consider when looking for entries and exits.

1. If i enter this trade, how much risk is involved compared to potential profits?
2. Where are the major higher time frame support and resistance level in comparison to the current price?
3. Any fundamental news that could effect price, in the wrong way or even push price to your target?
4. Simple trend line breaks and retests then continuations (i love these)
5. Closes and opens above or below certain prices at certain times on multiple time frames.

I feel personally that I must consider all of these before entering a trade, not just from a simple candle stick formation... which could say sell at the moment but in the broader scale is BULLISH all day long... for example.

Price action is key, Indicators are for confirmation. Not the other way around. Always remember that.

Hope that helps.

if you don't mind, can you clarify a little on price action (are these the numbers displayed when entering "strike price") and indicators (these are the candle sticks?) when i look at charts, what is it im looking for when im looking back on the trade 2 or 3 days (5 Min. Charts etc..)

is their no ideal set up anyone has seen. For example, news has said that the euro is up and USD is down. the time is 5 pm and the charts are displaying some hammer candles. the past 2 days there has significant trend lines. You know...stuff like that. Is their no pattern or any one common set up or something similar. When is their ever a golden cross? when is it that trends occur?

Im talking about a global perspective here. What countries have to say what in order for this to do that to make these people do this?

i don't mean to argue with you sensai. But my questions are like the grasshopper who cannot jump.

if you don't mind, can you clarify a little on price action (are these the numbers displayed when entering "strike price") and indicators (these are the candle sticks?) when i look at charts, what is it im looking for when im looking back on the trade 2 or 3 days (5 Min. Charts etc..)

i don't mean to argue with you sensai. But my questions are like the grasshopper who cannot jump.

I get you mate,sorry if you did not understand.

Price action is exactly what it says on the tin. It basically covers, where price is now and where price has been in relation to support and resistance lines and trend lines.

Im at work at the moment but i will post some examples when i get home of you like.

I do have a set up that i like to trade but it has a lot of explaining. Ill post a bit later when i get to my charts.

is their no ideal set up anyone has seen. .....Is their no pattern or any one common set up or something similar.

NO !!

No short-cuts, no easy steps, no quick answers.

Just years and years of hard work, sweat, tears and money lost before you start to understand how to trade.

Do some reading, do some research in the threads aimed at new traders.

Don't come on here expecting to be gifted anything

Great advice. I found i have made more mistakes from listening to people too much. Be confident in YOUR OWN knowledge and YOUR OWN analysis and you will go far etc. However ill still post some examples for you later OP. One piece of advice is think like Smart Money, try to pre empt their movements as they are the ones moving the market, trade along side and your laughin, trade against and your hard earned kids inheritance money pays for Mr Hedge fund managers next Lambo.

Last edited:
I get you mate,sorry if you did not understand.

Price action is exactly what it says on the tin. It basically covers, where price is now and where price has been in relation to support and resistance lines and trend lines.

Im at work at the moment but i will post some examples when i get home of you like.

I do have a set up that i like to trade but it has a lot of explaining. Ill post a bit later when i get to my charts.

that would be great. Thank you.

I like the upside down reverse hammer shooting doji especially after I had a few harami's at the pub.

Peter

NO !!

No short-cuts, no easy steps, no quick answers.

Just years and years of hard work, sweat, tears and money lost before you start to understand how to trade.

Do some reading, do some research in the threads aimed at new traders.

This (y)

when is usually the perfect time to enter? other words what candle stick should be displayed before i enter?

in all seriousness this is the only set up you ever need, some call it the grail. right here it is:

when price touches weekly low or weekly high enter a trade in the opposite direction (reversal) shoot for 10 pips with a 10 pip stop loss. Try it I guarantee you will be amazed.

here is your 1st trade EURUSD weekly low from last week = 1.2241 as soon as price touches that you go long, take profit 10 pips stop loss 10 pips.

When all the wax melts and your coming to the climax then it's time to enter

we will see what happens @ 1.2241 when it reverses 10 pips and I book my winner. it is foolhardy to bet against me, I was trained by the worlds foremost expert on price behaviour, world trading champion 2010. lets go pippin. Dont worry he passed on all his secrets and I am now able to offer a mentorship for £500 pm, 6 months for the price of 5 if you must. dont worry I will throw in the occassional loser to keep it real.

we will see what happens @ 1.2241 when it reverses 10 pips and I book my winner. it is foolhardy to bet against me, I was trained by the worlds foremost expert on price behaviour, world trading champion 2010. lets go pippin. Dont worry he passed on all his secrets and I am now able to offer a mentorship for £500 pm, 6 months for the price of 5 if you must. dont worry I will throw in the occassional loser to keep it real.

that is super great though thank you.on what does that apply too. 5 min chart, 30 - 60 - end of the day? - forex?

that is super great though thank you.on what does that apply too. 5 min chart, 30 - 60 - end of the day? - forex?

well the beauty of it is you just pull up a weekly chart, note the highs and lows from last week and place your orders in the market, then all you have to do is sit back and wait for those pips to come in. it works on any instrument you care to choose.

well the beauty of it is you just pull up a weekly chart, note the highs and lows from last week and place your orders in the market, then all you have to do is sit back and wait for those pips to come in. it works on any instrument you care to choose.

i very much appreciate your advice. I assume their are allot more tricks than just this one. It almost seems as if the market is fixed? :idea: Thank you. I have only one more question, what is the likely hood of success with this tip?

i very much appreciate your advice. I assume their are allot more tricks than just this one. It almost seems as if the market is fixed? :idea: Thank you. I have only one more question, what is the likely hood of success with this tip?

I would say it is 80%+