What is the best way to make money from investments?

burdianex

I know nothing of the stock market. but i have a few hundred quid a month i can put away into an investment. but what do i do? :)

I know nothing of the stock market. but i have a few hundred quid a month i can put away into an investment. but what do i do? :)

Hello there,

A few hundred quid per month is quite some good amount. I would suggest that if you wanna invest in the financial markets, get your self into a investments class and learn the basics first. If you feel that you are confident enough to trade your own cash, then give it a shot. Else if find your self a good fund manager and sit back and relax.

Gio

Personally - I think now is a bad time to be putting your money into the market. No doubt you've seen all the stories about how the stock market is soaring and that has peaked your interest.

However, think about it, if you invest now you are very likely to be investing at the top of the market and when the pullback comes you are going to be facing losses.

Your best bet is to invest in a stocks fund run by any of the major investment houses or banks, they will make the investment decisions for you - but hold on to your money and wait for the market to fall before committing any large amounts of money.

ditto Hoggums..
a fund manager wont touch a few hundred a month..look for an ISA that is showing some consistent returns, but don't do it now...hold off just for a bit.
You could try it yourself, but it will take some time..so invest it, and then when you think you're ready you have a nice bit of capital to use.
You can do better than 15% per annum (given time)

Keep it in the bank or use it to learn a skill that you can use in your work. The notion that you can 'make money while you sleep' with some investment or other is just plain nonsense. The whole industry is based on taking your money off you.

I think gold is the best market to invest because day by day worth of the gold arises and you can earn well.

Personally - I think now is a bad time to be putting your money into the market. No doubt you've seen all the stories about how the stock market is soaring and that has peaked your interest.

However, think about it, if you invest now you are very likely to be investing at the top of the market and when the pullback comes you are going to be facing losses.

Your best bet is to invest in a stocks fund run by any of the major investment houses or banks, they will make the investment decisions for you - but hold on to your money and wait for the market to fall before committing any large amounts of money.

You're joking right?
You cant be seriously giving out this advice.

I feel that the best way to make money than the stock market would be the forex market which you can start with couple of hundred dollars and make sure that you have good knowledge regarding the market to make money.

I feel that the best way to make money than the stock market would be the forex market which you can start with couple of hundred dollars and make sure that you have good knowledge regarding the market to make money.

Utter bollox - prove it !