What is good financial investment ?

sharemarket9

Investment is the commitment of money or capital to purchase financial investments or other assets in order to gain profitable returns in form of interest, income, or appreciation of the value of the instrument. It is related to saving or deferring consumption.....

Hi there!
I've searched the net to provide you an answer,
according to ehow.com

How Does Good Financial Management Help Your Business?
By Lea Terry, eHow Contributor

Your company's finances aren't just assets; they're also the foundation for longevity and growth. Good financial management helps your organization survive a fluctuating economy, gives you an advantage over competitors and provides the resources to support a strong workforce. If you consider your finances in every decision and at every step of your company's growth, you can provide a solid future for the organization and its employees.
Gives You a Competitive Edge
Sound finances aren't just crucial to starting a business, they're also key to outperforming competitors. You'll have more resources to invest in refining your product or service, which could increase customer satisfaction and loyalty. You'll have more money for marketing and promotions, helping you reach a larger share of consumers. You may even be able to offer discounts or special offers to your customers that competitors can't afford, creating goodwill among customers and attracting more prospective clients or buyers.
Helps You Survive Economic Turbulence
According to "6 Ways to Dig Out of Debt," a Feb. 2, 2010, "Entrepreneur" magazine article, the number of businesses nationwide filing for bankruptcy protection had increased 57 percent since the same time the year before. With a sometimes turbulent economy, good financial management is your company's insurance policy in case of economic downturn.

If your finances are sound to begin with, an economic downturn probably won't impact you as negatively, or as quickly, as it will companies who are already struggling financially. And if your company is affected, you'll have the resources to continue operating during tough times, possibly without being forced to make drastic changes.
Makes You a Good Investment
A solid financial record is one of the biggest contributing factors in securing loans and other funding. Issues with your credit or financial record could prevent you from receiving credit, loans or other funding if you ever want or need it, for expansion or to help you get by during a tough economic period. But if you've managed your money well throughout the life of your business, lenders and investors will be more likely to work with you.
Enables Growth and Expansion
Good financial management not only supports day-to-day operations, it's also key to growing your company. Without it, you won't have the resources to hire more employees, open new facilities or invest in product development. By knowing your long-term goals, you can manage your financial resources to ensure you have what you need when you decide to open that second store or start marketing to potential customers in Europe, for example.
Helps You Attract and Retain Employees
Strict financial management is crucial to attracting the most talented employees, being able to hire additional staff when needed and ensuring you don't have to cut benefits or salaries when the economy is down. Prospective employees may consider both the salary and benefits offered by a company, and its financial history. If you can demonstrate that your finances are healthy, you can inspire confidence among candidates in your ability to support them and the company. You'll also be able to offer a more attractive compensation plan than other businesses.

I think, all that I have provided could help! :) Good financial investment could really have more benefits! It could help you on doing investments, and earning profits in a GOOD way!

According to me good financial investment is one which will give you desire returns without any prior loss. If quantitative easing of country is going smoothly as per requirement then one can get good return on investment.

Are these lot doing their homework on this forum? The first post looks suspiciously like an essay title.

In my view investment in share market is good, it's a little bit risky but we can get more profit than other ones.

In my view investment in share market is good, it's a little bit risky but we can get more profit than other ones.

The stock market can be profitable, but depending on how you trade stocks.

I trade stock regular stock options. At the same time, I also trade with pair options.

Pair options allow me to profit from stocks by selecting 1 stock in a stock pair to be the better performer.

Pair options are a new form of stock trading that have helped me increase my profit making potential.

Last edited:
Investment is the commitment of money or capital to purchase financial investments or other assets in order to gain profitable returns in form of interest, income, or appreciation of the value of the instrument. It is related to saving or deferring consumption.....

good financial investment is which have an investment plan for investment in stock.
it all depends on your temperament, to what extend you invest patiently and with discipline.

The key elements of the financial investment advice includes having a buying strategy, a selling strategy, a portfolio management strategy and a strategy for performance management and review.

I hope this helps you.

Thanks for sharing the brief intro of the investment with us.For the company investment in associates and other companies is quite important and a lot of companies are spending more and more in this sector.This is widely acceptable practice used by the several giants and goods companies globally in order to earn higher interest.

According to me good financial investment is one which will give you desire returns without any prior loss. If quantitative easing of country is going smoothly as per requirement then one can get good return on investment.

The stock market in the US has gone up a lot from quantitative easing.

The question now is there a bubble?

The foreign exchange market (forex, FX, or currency market) is a global, worldwide decentralized over-the-counter financial market for trading currencies. Financial centers around the world function as anchors of trading between a wide range of different types of buyers and sellers around the clock, with the exception of weekends. The foreign exchange market determines the relative values of different currencies.[1]

The primary purpose of the foreign exchange is to assist international trade and investment, by allowing businesses to convert one currency to another currency. For example, it permits a US business to import British goods and pay Pound Sterling, even though the business's income is in US dollars. It also supports direct speculation in the value of currencies, and the carry trade, speculation on the change in interest rates in two currencies.[2]

In a typical foreign exchange transaction, a party purchases a quantity of one currency by paying a quantity of another currency. The modern foreign exchange market began forming during the 1970s after three decades of government restrictions on foreign exchange transactions (the Bretton Woods system of monetary management established the rules for commercial and financial relations among the world’s major industrial states after World War II), when countries gradually switched to floating exchange rates from the previous exchange rate regime, which remained fixed as per the Bretton Woods system.

I think Investment is better way to increase our assets. I agree its risky. But profit and loss is a part of business. So you don't need to worry for that. I know experience is very important for any kind of business.

I think Investment is better way to increase our assets. I agree its risky. But profit and loss is a part of business. So you don't need to worry for that. I know experience is very important for any kind of business.

wtg

I thought the best investment is real estate. If you don't want get income straight away of course. Actually nowadays the market in Europe is growing so it can be very profitable.