What is a broker stop sweep?

forexnewsdaily

I am kind of scared to trade with a real account because I hear people talk about brokers, taking your money by forcing your stop loss to trigger. If the broker is paid by the spread and just executing your trade for you why would he care about making sure your stop loss is triggered? How can an average broker manipulate such a big market ? Does the broker create his own market for you to trade in so he can manipulate the buying / selling pressure and then perform stop sweeps? If brokers do create their own market for you to trade in it seems like you would be always fighting an uphill battle and destined to lose.
:)

I am kind of scared to trade with a real account because I hear people talk about brokers, taking your money by forcing your stop loss to trigger. If the broker is paid by the spread and just executing your trade for you why would he care about making sure your stop loss is triggered? How can an average broker manipulate such a big market ? Does the broker create his own market for you to trade in so he can manipulate the buying / selling pressure and then perform stop sweeps? If brokers do create their own market for you to trade in it seems like you would be always fighting an uphill battle and destined to lose.
:)

So what are you going to do about it then??

One thing I can say, for certain, is that you WILL lose with this state of mind with or without the brokers help!!:devilish: