What indicators do I see here?

qu4ntyl

So I was watching Wall Street Warrios today (more out of curiosity than of genuine interest) and I spotted a frame in which we see the technical indicators Tim Sykes uses (see enclosed picture).

I looked for a while at this frame but couldn't place the indicators: therefore it kind of grabbed my attention.

Hence, if you recognize one: please let me know.

Thanks in advance,
qu4ntyl

Attachments

• Knipsel.JPG
    Knipsel.JPG
    49.2 KB · Views: 325
hes overlaying some kind of momentum tool over a volume or tick reading...

5.8 looks like a baseline or average from which he will perhaps trade above it.....or conversely trade when momentum fades below it ........?

N

@DionysusToast: what do you mean with "that secret one that Iraj and JJ got from Goldman Sachs"?

What does that refer to? Where should I look?

It's a secret ! It wouldn't be a secret if DT told you what it was or where to look now would it;)

It's a secret ! It wouldn't be a secret if DT told you what it was or where to look now would it;)

Well, that is most definitely true. But then I don't get why he would reply if he's not willing to share.

sharing is a two way activity

Well, that is most definitely true. But then I don't get why he would reply if he's not willing to share.

He does share but likes people to share with him - so what can you bring to the table ?:cool:

Looks like a stochastic overlay on his chart , or some indy of that ilk .