What has worked for me--Wolfe Waves

clam61 said:
i will say once and for all, look at the FF thread. i have many posts that were successful real time trades as do a lot of others

i dont know why this board is so negative...all you europeans are crazy! that turtleneck is too tight....lay off the cappucinos =) jk

ok, goodbye trade2win. PM me if you want.
Bye, bye Mr_Wolfe Wave :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Well nobody can say I didn't warn you that the thread would become distasteful, just like the thread on the external forum. I believe clam61 asked for evidence to prove distasteful activity, well if the photo is not a direct act of antagonism I dont know what is... As far as us Europeans laying off the cappuccinos, you just cannot help yourself having a jibe at people can you? and no, I dont work for a bank neither, with reference to one of your earlier posts.

With regards to clams reply to my last post, if he actually read my post he would have seen that I said the formation on the chart is not a textbook wolfewave, however it is still performing... I placed a dotted blue line on the chart to show where wave 3 should have occurred to conform to a textbook wolfewave.

This character clam61 is obsessed with wolfewaves to the extent that he cannot see beyond the parameters that define a textbook wolfewave, he even fails to observe that my chart is producing a positive financial return. There is more to market vibration than textbook wolfewaves you know clam.... If you could only use your own brain and think for yourself you would be able to see beyond the parameters that define a textbook wolfewave thus enabling yourself to see deeper into the structure of waves, but you refuse to do so as you are obsessed with the textbook. Think beyond the parameters of the material you read and you shall see that there are multiple ways to gain profits from wave structures that dont comply to your beloved rigid dogmatic thought processes, many of which are far superior to wolfewaves.

Last edited:
clam61 said:
i will say once and for all, look at the FF thread. i have many posts that were successful real time trades as do a lot of others

i dont know why this board is so negative...all you europeans are crazy! that turtleneck is too tight....lay off the cappucinos =) jk

ok, goodbye trade2win. PM me if you want.

you have unfortunately been too defensive when others have questioned you directly.

now you have to say something about europeans. i dont care really.

but i think that you only started this thread to offload your WW manual that you bought at 3000 usd, and have been touting it for 750 on private messages. (i have the PM you sent me to prove it! :LOL: )

this is warning to others that show interest in this method and this member tries to make you buy something.

clam61 said:
saying im being too defensive makes it sound like it is unprovoked.

next time a crazy bulgarian barrages you with LOLs and smiley faces galore see what you say

i have this manual that i never read anymore because i know it. its no use to me. so whats wrong with me offering it to you if you were interested?

who doesnt sell old stuff?
Thats why you never going to post a live trade ,you are afraid from failure....and nobody will pay $750 for your "Best Kept Secret" ....Why you have to do it the hard way....just say" I am selling WW manual for $750 "....all you need is 4 customers to brake even..... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

clam61 said:
you moron. how many times have i said. look at forex factory. there are tons of real time trades by me and others. jeez!
It's so simple " I have WW manual priced for sale............Only for $750........" :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
That rise a ????? Why this gay want's to sell the priceless manual.....?????? :rolleyes: :cheesy:

Last edited:
clam61 said:
here is one example of bad information in that file:

her examples include diverging wedges!

this is wrong
If you not selling anything, tell us what is wrong with it.

clam61 said:
yes, i did. thank you Levll

thats one among other things

here is a post i made in real time on the other board (link below), you can check the time of the post and correlate with the wave that i spotted. it just hit the price target. you will notice it bounced off the price target immediately. it might go south..i dont care. i dont worry about the trend, only whats going to happen in that wave.

http://www.forexfactory.com/forexforum/showpost.php?p=160170&postcount=699

eurjpy-2.gif

because of entry techniques to minimize risk at the end i scaled in 4 lots at the appropriate level for around a $1000 profit (entered at 154.80 and out at 155.09, about 39 pips)

there were some other trades i posted that were possible wave trades also in real time. i took the EURGBP trade only, although im watching the others i posted.

so far in the EURGBP im down 2 pips, but because of moneymanagement and my stop, the most i can lose is $30

so you see, its more than just spotting a wave, and making sure its a high probability wave, its being able to reduce risk that is most important. anyone can make money, but not everyone can keep it.

Hi There,

Been watching your posts for a while on WW's, I've used them for quite a while but looking at what you have been posting a lot of what you call a wolfe wave I don't recognise as such, there are some basic concepts and relationships between the waves in terms of timing on waves 1-3-5 also theres a fib correlation between waves 3-4 and the 5 point, if that rule is broken then the setup is negated.

Could you re-post the chart you have attached above with the waves numbered. I can't figure out where you have got your target EPA from ?

Thanks, I'm honestly not trying to be a nuisance but that doesn't look anything like what I would call a ww

Last edited:
Example : I'm short on GBP/CHF this morning with the following setup,

However if point 5 exceeds the 161 expansion of waves 3-4 currently at 2.3868 this particular wave is out, it coud well come back to the original EPA but I wouldn't trade it in this setup and would exit shorts and wait.

Attachments

• gbpchf ww 2.gif
    gbpchf ww 2.gif
    30.6 KB · Views: 501
Lighthouse said:
Hi there

Not a valid setup, ;) point 5 is too low
This is Wolfe Wave on weekly chart that is oposite buy setup where is the #5 point :LOL:

Attachments

• a_wolfewave_on_a_weekly_stock_chart_htm_txt_asa_weekly.gif
    a_wolfewave_on_a_weekly_stock_chart_htm_txt_asa_weekly.gif
    6.7 KB · Views: 372
My stop was hit as expected may be the original Waves are only the wining ones..... :LOL:

Attachments

• ww.gif
    ww.gif
    15.6 KB · Views: 418
However this formation was good for a breakout trade as I did and cover My WW loss and made some paper money.....or real..... :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:
This was sample for live trades for My special friend Mr_$750...... :LOL: :rolleyes:

Attachments

• ww.gif
    ww.gif
    46.9 KB · Views: 347
clam61 said:
you are just full of lol's. wouldnt it be annoying if you knew someone who laughed at himself at the end of every sentence? anyways...

this is blatantly obvious to most people, but ill spell it out--the 5 point has to at least exceed the 3 point. so in a buy setup it must equal or lower than the 3, and in a sell setup it must be equal or greater
This is chart from Wolfe web. not My sample :!: :!: :!: :rolleyes: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

Attachments

• a_wolfewave_on_a_weekly_stock_chart_htm_txt_asa_weekly.gif
    a_wolfewave_on_a_weekly_stock_chart_htm_txt_asa_weekly.gif
    6.7 KB · Views: 418
clam61 said:
no **** sherlock, you posted a chart and Lighthouse said

then you quoted him and replied

so i was explaining why the 5 point does not qualify. look at the 5 point from wolfe's chart, see how it is below the 3?
You are very explanatory My precious friend........ :LOL: :LOL: :LOL:

clam61 said:
in other words, "i have nothing to say because i am constantly wrong about everything-- even the most basic concepts are tough to grasp for me. I tried to understand the Wolfe Wave by going to the site, yet I am still confused so all i can do is revert back to my specialty which is laughing constantly to hide my shame, the shame of stupidity"
How many Manual's you sold today. :LOL: Mr_Used Manual's Salesman :LOL: ???? :LOL: