What financial analysts reports to pick ?

Raypeter

Hello guys

I need some help! i am currently doing a project for my university subject called financial statement analysis. Our project is about analysing a company in the financial markets.

The report should consist of six sections:
1. Summary page
2. Company background and business analysis
3. Analysis of financial accounts or reporting issues
4. Performance analysis
5. Forecasting
6. Valuation

Our lecture has given us 4 different financial reports which we could use as a template for our project. Now he did mention that not all four reports are good infact some he would fail. Could you please help by stating which report is good and would meet the above criteria? i have attached four files

p.s. this is the first time on this and dont really know how to use it, if im posted this in the wrong section im really sorry

thanks

Attachments

• facebook.pdf
    1,014.2 KB · Views: 880
  • ryan air.pdf
    149.3 KB · Views: 696
  • anglo american.pdf
    817.1 KB · Views: 1,329
  • star cruises.pdf
    5.5 MB · Views: 387
Hello guys

I need some help! i am currently doing a project for my university subject called financial statement analysis. Our project is about analysing a company in the financial markets.

The report should consist of six sections:
1. Summary page
2. Company background and business analysis
3. Analysis of financial accounts or reporting issues
4. Performance analysis
5. Forecasting
6. Valuation

Our lecture has given us 4 different financial reports which we could use as a template for our project. Now he did mention that not all four reports are good infact some he would fail. Could you please help by stating which report is good and would meet the above criteria? i have attached four files

p.s. this is the first time on this and dont really know how to use it, if im posted this in the wrong section im really sorry

thanks

surely all you need to do is open each one and tick the criteria off your list. Is there a specific thing you are not sure of?
eg, you know what a summary page is, so you dont really need someone to help you with that
FB has one, but doesnt have too much in terms of background..just a couple of lines whereas there are heaps of analysis.

surely all you need to do is open each one and tick the criteria off your list. Is there a specific thing you are not sure of?
eg, you know what a summary page is, so you dont really need someone to help you with that
FB has one, but doesnt have too much in terms of background..just a couple of lines whereas there are heaps of analysis.

i did check with the criteria and from all four i think the anglo american one ticks all the boxes. I just wanted to get it checked incase i might be wrong

thanks

i did check with the criteria and from all four i think the anglo american one ticks all the boxes. I just wanted to get it checked incase i might be wrong

thanks

No I'd say you were spot on
definitely ticks all the boxes