What comes up...

fxmade2trade

Taking a bearish position for the mean time with the gold position declining, the Chinese are no longer purchasing mass amounts of luxury items due to the anti-graft drive. The exploitation of corruption within there own government has spurred a lack of faith, skepticism and trust in banks that are state run. With the citizens uneasy to invest in them in anyway, they wont be letting the government deplete there funds. In return has made the sales in gold down over 50%, this had slowed before just due to the reality that India and China wants the physical gold and not options or ETF's, even though they are more available and accessible. With the USD, temporally bulling ahead due to the rise of economic expansion in the U.S. may give us a sense of false security and has been pushing the price down dramatically. What goes down must come up...

Taking a bearish position for the mean time with the gold position declining, the Chinese are no longer purchasing mass amounts of luxury items due to the anti-graft drive. The exploitation of corruption within there own government has spurred a lack of faith, skepticism and trust in banks that are state run. With the citizens uneasy to invest in them in anyway, they wont be letting the government deplete there funds. In return has made the sales in gold down over 50%, this had slowed before just due to the reality that India and China wants the physical gold and not options or ETF's, even though they are more available and accessible. With the USD, temporally bulling ahead due to the rise of economic expansion in the U.S. may give us a sense of false security and has been pushing the price down dramatically. What goes down must come up...

This person says the exact same thing..how odd:whistling
http://depthtrade.blogspot.co.uk/
He apparantly has been working for the mercantile exchange for the last 30 years, and you have been at this for just 5...do you not have an original thing to say?

Last edited by a moderator:
yes I wrote it.

so He's a woman, or you're a man. confused at all are you?
You're profile reads:
My previous job history is eclectic, consisting of advertising, marketing, and small business promotion.

His blog reads,
Chicago Board of Trade, Chicago Mercantile Exchange ~C.B.O.T. ( 30yr bond option) pit. Floor clerk, Arb. clerk Managed account positions and balance, for brokers specialized in exchanging spreads and all there variants. Relayed direct realtime orders into the 'pit'. ~C.B.O.T. ( fed fund ) pit. Floor clerk, Arb. clerk ~C.B.O.T. ( 5yr bond) pit. Worked for a private trader. Keeping balance and positioning as he scalped the market. Employed by brokerage exchanging various bond year spreads. ~C.M.E. ( eurodollars ) pit Position: Broker assistant Experience gained in trading and computer to pit arbitrage with real-time hand signals. Directly executed eurodollar outright and spread orders. Additional responsibility of managing account positions and balance. ~C.M.E. ( bonds ) Position: Trader Traded 10 year bonds via computer for c.m.e. firm. Worked in conjunction of S&P, Nasdaq floor traders.

somebody is lying :cool:

You should move from trading and do some PI work it may be much more profitable for you, clearly you have enough spare time.

are your trades down? is this why you have way to much negativity and time? shouldn't you be researching something? or someone? investigating why your not making money?

I take offense to that, I may be A lot of things but full of it! is not one. You read my bio I say I represent A Trader and I Trade as well. If you put half the energy you have into trading instead of investigating if I am the girl I say I am, You might be a happier person. Just know I would be more than happy to talk **** and tell you how much you suck on Skype directly anytime baby.

First you tell him to read your bio so he knows that you represent traders and other yada yada then in the same sentence claim he is putting too much energy into investigating who you are....

First you tell him to read your bio so he knows that you represent traders and other yada yada then in the same sentence claim he is putting too much energy into investigating who you are....

First I told him that after he already read it ! and said "you read my bio" then stated that he does spend too much time investigating me.
soooooo you want in on the sh!t talking too? We can Skype this out too