what are your thoughts on no nonsense forex ?

Attila the trader

I find his videos quite insightful , especially the psychology ones, he puts way too much trust in indicators though.

I like his style, his trading looks sound. His clips will be very helpful for new traders but also experienced traders looking to refine tactics or branch out into new strategies.

Many new traders believe he is the messiah of forex, the only person who speaks the truth: this is too much.

I like his style, his trading looks sound. His clips will be very helpful for new traders but also experienced traders looking to refine tactics or branch out into new strategies.

Many new traders believe he is the messiah of forex, the only person who speaks the truth: this is too much.
are you aware of similar channels but more focused on equities ?

I find his videos quite insightful , especially the psychology ones, he puts way too much trust in indicators though.
I don't trade with indicators like he does but I appreciate his approach to the industry as there is so much crap floating around and he has an uncanny ability to cut through it. I won't bash his use of indicators becuase if it works for him great. We're all here to make money at the end of the day and this weird tribalism that has developed in trading is so odd.

I’ve been following him for quite a good time now. On to the podcasts these days. It’s really helpful but I agree that he gives way too much importance to the technical indicators but then everyone has their own trading style. We can take the things we like and leave what doesn’t go well with us.
does he talk about psychology, stats etc on the podcast or mostly indicators

I have seen a few videos of Patrick, and I found them interesting. He is a good source of knowledge for new traders, but I would advise traders to check other sources to validate the information.

I've seen a couple videos but need to go back and revisit this one as it sounds like a good channel to subscribe to, despite everyone saying he's a bit too confident in his indicators. I'll watch out for that.