What are your thoughts on $5 No Deposit Bonuses?

TheLastBear

Personally I think they are a joke and waste of time. I did come across more and more brokers who do offer them and was wondering what you guys think about them?

I don't think so. I get $5 bonus from FBS. I have made $25 from this $5. Though it is very small amount but I have learned many things from the trades I have made. Also I get some idea about the broker.

It is enough to check the services, it is like demo but you have the possibility to withdraw your profit. There are a lot of brokers who has no restrictions to withdraw the bonus profit. Check Nordfx.

They're not a joke, man. It's kinda like a demo plus account. There are a lot of guys who'd go for it to "test the waters" so to speak but I personally don't go for it.

I much rather go for a $100 mini account and withdraw my profits after a short time like what I did at Brokers Star.

yes i have to agree with that, its just like another demo account its only that you are trading will real money instead of fake ones. More or less its the same. so in a sense im glad they actually have this option.