what are you driving..........

ride20bicycle.jpg

heres my ride.. :)

Darth Vader's teenage son's vehicle of choice?

P.S. No motoring enthusiast I know of would describe their cars like in the OP (i.e. plates rather than model years, essentially) but I'm going to be charitable and put that down to keeping things so annoying middle class suburban dentists understand what you're going on about :p

It's a US thing. And as so many "regular" Brits aspire to be more American every day despite claiming to dislike them, they copy them in many things!!!!111one ;)

hey Split, in the UK you'de be to old to drive, maybe one of those scooters for the pavement
:LOL::LOL::LOL:

My BIL is 77, too, and he drives a Golf. I know that my father could not hire a car when he was 70 but I have had no problems with Avis, yet. I need to renew my licence every two years, though.

In the UK you are too old to do anything over 50, IMO. It must be the beer.

Me: Seat Cupra R

The Missus: Golf V5

After the wedding and 4 month honeymoon and travelling in October
im gonna buy an Audi S Line Cabriolet for next summer. Yeeeeaaaahhhhhhh :whistling

Me: Seat Cupra R

The Missus: Golf V5

After the wedding and 4 month honeymoon and travelling in October
im gonna buy an Audi S Line Cabriolet for next summer. Yeeeeaaaahhhhhhh :whistling

Ged

No youre not dude.....you will be looking for a nice roomy comfortable people carrier, with a bike rack on top, and iso fitting for the baby seat

:LOL:

K

Cheers K,

I was just looking at them as well. My dream is over and back to reality
now........:(

Ged

No youre not dude.....you will be looking for a nice roomy comfortable people carrier, with a bike rack on top, and iso fitting for the baby seat

:LOL:

K

Cheers K,

I was just looking at them as well. My dream is over and back to reality
now........:(

look at the b class merc 150 se mate, forget the rest the wifes was only 16k brand new, leaving you with the sports cars

K

I hate Mercs. A couple of pals have had them and they were always in the repair
shop.

Ged

look at the b class merc 150 se mate, forget the rest the wifes was only 16k brand new, leaving you with the sports cars

K

I think about buying either a Porsche Cayman S or an Artega next year ;) Depenging how my switch to trading will go ;)

Nom joking. But it looks like an Artega, if I can get one in a year or two ;)