TOTW What are the trading rules you live by?

Develop your own strategy, it's not too difficult to do, be adaptive, that way you will know and understand your system, far better than trying to shoehorn into someone else's ideas and thoughts. Don't take trading "tips" from anyone, do your own homework, it really is the only way to succeed, there may be a Holy Grail, but it's for you to find your's, nobody will hand you one......... :)

Spot on !

The combination of various set ups combined with really understanding price action momentum and buy/sell pressures have enabled me to trade for a living for 14 years :D:D:D

Can you advice me any momentum indicators (except default MT4) one that would embrace some other technical features (trendlines for example). Looking forward to get any help on that matter

Hello Friends,

I am going to share some Tips which i try to follow.

*Choose Your Trading Style Carefully

*Match Your Trading Style To Your Lifestyle

*Select A Broker That Matches Your Trading Style

*Use A Low-Risk High-Reward Trading Method

*Make Sure Your Trading Method Works in All Markets

*Trade The Best Stocks

*Know When To Sell Your Stocks

*Check Your Winning Edge

*Invest in a good online stock trading education

* Associate With Successful Online Stock Traders

i just share which i try to follow. :D

Trade simple rules. This is actually the best.
Never overoptimize - Make out of sample tests. Make cross tests with the same parameters on other stocks.
Know your maximum leverage (Kelly criteria).
Never compare systems by their income. Personally I use only Sharpe for comparing.

Trading rules I live by?
I'd say they're "Don't be impulsive" and "Don't try to compensate for a bad decision with another bad decision".