What are the most useful indicators for you?

daytrading

Have a long look at Heiken Ashi

I use GMMA but just the longer period EMA as the short term pretty much follow price action so already see this info. I want directional action meaning in general price action is either above or below the slow GMMA.
(exponential moving average based on close period 30 35 40 45 50 60)

I use Ergodic Candlestick Oscillator periode 7 and 21 color coded rising /falling.
It followes the price action very closely.

And I take a glance at heikin-ashi too.

And last but not least price action and supp/resistance.

It is for daytrading TF only 2 time frame 255tick and 10ticks range bar

Another Win Fading the Stopler indicator ...

(y)

Stolper'd Out: Muppets Slain As Usual By Latest Goldman FX Reco

What is there to say here that hasn't been said at least 20 times before (beyond which we have lost count of how many times the trading "recommendations" by Goldman's FX guru Tom Stolper have generated guaranteed returns to everyone who did the opposite)? From October 3: "What would the world be without Tom Stolper FX recos? Very confusing, with no sure money to be made, and without anyone to fade, that's what. Which is why we are happy to bring the Goldman muppet slayer's latest FX "recommendation" In short: "We recommend going short $/JPY at current levels of about 97.30 for a tactical target of 94.00, with a stop on a close above 98.80." In even shorter: Goldman is now buying USDJPY from its clients." While the trade was clear - do the opposite of what was recommended - we had a question: "The only question we have: will the length of time before Stolper is once again Stolpered out be measured in days, or hours?" The answer: two weeks.

20131016_JPY_0.jpg

And like that, another 150 pips in the guaranteed bag as the latest "fade Stolper" trade closes out.

kermit%20dead.jpg

http://www.zerohedge.com/news/2013-10-16/stolperd-out-muppets-slayed-usual-latest-goldman-fx-reco

Hello Folks,

Would like to ask a question which is important to me.
What are the most useful (or at least little bit useful lol) indicators for you?

For example those that you use always or would like to use, like the one that shows Spread on a chart or timer, or Pivot lines?

What are those ?

8 bar SMA (15,30,60 Min candle charts) and Delta Bar indicator on 10M candle chart.

Delta Indicator for Entry and SMA for placing stops. Most of my trades are based on the context and theme and intuition.