What are the best broker listing websites

MrMosquito

there are a lot of them and each of them has a different review and list, so which one is the one that I can trust?

Sharky has put a list of regulated brokers in the tools section at the top of the T2W pages. I know I keep banging on about this, but it's got to be the safest way to start any research. The problem with googling for same is that a lot of them are not independent or impartial, and may well lead to non regulated brokers and bucket shops.
It's a simple first rule: only ever deal with a regulated business.

Sharky has put a list of regulated brokers in the tools section at the top of the T2W pages. I know I keep banging on about this, but it's got to be the safest way to start any research. The problem with googling for same is that a lot of them are not independent or impartial, and may well lead to non regulated brokers and bucket shops.
ive been working with an unregulated one for a long while, its more than 5 years and i am still working with them, i believe in reputation and their customers' review way more than regulations. Actually, a regulated one once took my profit, but never did this one.

Fair enough, if you've found what works for you then great. For me, when I consider the risks I'm prepared to take, dealing with a non regulated entity is not on that list.
But I guess you are unhappy in some shape or form, inasmuch as you are looking for something else, or are you just trying to tweak your current arrangement?