What am i missing guys

Hi guys and girls,
Sorry if i amasking dumb questions but new to CFD's and just want to know what i am missing:
If i pay $1000 at 10 percent margin on a share i asume i have a $10,000 exposure. If i keep that share for a week and it goes up by 5 percent taking into account about .5% spread (so actually goes up 5.5%) and i then close the position i would have a profit of $500. Taking of .1% on both open and close as well as say $50 for overnight funding for 4 nights i make a net profit of $440 and of course still have my $1000 returned. I would ecpect $1440 in my account. Is that all correct or what am i missing.
Thanks in advance for any help👍

That is correct.

Hi guys and girls,
Sorry if i amasking dumb questions but new to CFD's and just want to know what i am missing:
If i pay $1000 at 10 percent margin on a share i asume i have a $10,000 exposure. If i keep that share for a week and it goes up by 5 percent taking into account about .5% spread (so actually goes up 5.5%) and i then close the position i would have a profit of $500. Taking of .1% on both open and close as well as say $50 for overnight funding for 4 nights i make a net profit of $440 and of course still have my $1000 returned. I would ecpect $1440 in my account. Is that all correct or what am i missing.
Thanks in advance for any help👍