WGG Wiggins

Mooringsman

29 1
I think the news flow is very positive, but Wiggins have been on a rise since they touched 17.5p (bid) and are now 23.5p. I have just sold them this afternoon and locked in my profit, but I expect them to retrace sometime soon and perhaps I will pick them up again at a lower value.

Tom Winnifrith is very strongly promoting them on his website T1ps.com and Citywire had a news release on them wrtitten by Edmond Jackson at 16:10 this afternoon. Basically he is saying if you own them, then continue to hold them if you don't wait a while. In the longer term they should certainly recover very well.

Regards,

Sam

There is an earlier thread entitled just "Wiggins"

Last edited:

cookie

248 1
Banked!!

Me too Sam - you have to lock in profits at all times.

I think you are right - we will buy again on the dip.

Had been watching these for several months since they made a major cock up with their accounting policy. Newsflow is promising with several announcements to come I think - new appointments etc. Institutions still avoiding.

Certainly hit the expected resistance 23p ish - if dipping further will trade the range up but unless 24/25p can be reached and held I wouldn't expect any more in the short term.

Good luck

Cookie

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock