Weekly forecast of all forex pairs

syadav

i have been working on the forecast aspect for a quite a few years and , recently i found a procedure to forecast the Weekly and Monthly future trend of any Forex pair.This procedure has been tested and approved by a 76 yrs old Great American Trader.

My forecast charts are accurate and is a great tool for all the FX traders, at least they know the trend is up or down,even if it is not exact.

My forecast charts are very much in handy for Forex Binary Options.

Last edited:
i have been working on the forecast aspect for a quite a few years and , recently i found a procedure to forecast the Weekly and Monthly future trend of any Forex pair.This procedure has been tested and approved by a 76 yrs old Great American Trader.

My forecast charts are accurate and is a great tool for all the FX traders, at least they know the trend is up or down,even if it is not exact.

to see the total details visit my website, which deals purely on Weekly Forex Pair Forecast
How recently did the Great American Trader lose their marbles?

Last edited by a moderator:
please preview this recent forecast

How recently did the Great American Trader lose their marbles?

please see the attachment and my website

Attachments

• My Best Forecast Recently.jpg
    My Best Forecast Recently.jpg
    127.8 KB · Views: 306

this has the makings of a greeeeeeeeeeat thread .............intermarket correlation is an interesting subject........... we are all sharpening our pens......... ;)

N

Last edited:

hey dude - can we have your forecast [TODAY] for this new week please on

EU
UJ
GU

I tend to track/predict the usd direction for my scalping techniques but we are talking minutes not days or weeks

thanks
N

Attachments

• fxcorrelator default 20ma.JPG
    fxcorrelator default 20ma.JPG
    88.3 KB · Views: 191
thanks for the PM's

I suggest you offer your service here free for a while (calling weekly predictions) to show people you can do what you say .......otherwise they wont be interested

N

please see the attachment and my website

people here will like simple predictions

eg

this week ending 18/9/2015

EU - prediction - Bull move - size of move Pips - X (% confidence)

by pair ...leading with pairs you have most confidence in an pehaps a few bullettpoints for why

people like it simple

cheers
N