Ways to improve the site

Do you want to see Jamla's portfolio on the home page??

• No, I prefer to live within my means

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Well, just to see if he can keep outperforming the majority

• There is no need, I already have his portolio on my list of favourite webpages

• Absolutely, I'm going to organise a demo about it 'ONE TWO THREE FOUR, WE WANT JAMLA'S PORTFOLIO'

Votes: 2 100.0%

• Total voters

LORD JAMLA

98 7
Can I suggest that the administrators set up a direct link to my Share competition Portfolio, on the home page. This would save people time rather than going the long way round. As you can see, Lord J is sitting pretty in 6th, already 1,200 squids up after a day. This after making 4k last month and finishing 13th (from 100)I often have problems getting in to my portfolio since there are often a huge queue of people dying to get a view of the latest way to make easy money (internet traffic I think it is called) but I am prepared to put up with this in order to awaken the brainwashed masses from their hypnotic sleep. I warn thee - the Lord shall only be here to show his brilliance for a limited time, I shall be busy preparing my seminar in the summer - of which the last ticket has been sold today.

Good day friends

Lord Bloomin' Jamla (LBJ)

JonnyT

2,560 22
Hi LBJ,

I would love to attend one of your seminars.

Would a cheque for £10,000 do the job.

On second thoughts I have better uses for the money, sorry.

JonnyT

Last edited:

LORD JAMLA

98 7
Sorry mate thie summer tickets are all sold out. Of course you have better uses for your money - your saving it for our winter seminars aren't you?

AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock