Watch for all time highs

knucklehead

A great trading opportunity occurs when a stock nears its all time high.

Their is NO RESISTENCE!!! Expect to make 20% at least.

MMO2 - notice the pullback to support at 88 for a low risk entry. :cheesy:

US : their are plenty of nyse stocks making new highs on good volume everyday, holding for 3-5 days for maximum profits. It don't mean a thing if you ain't got NO SWING !!! It's like picking money off the floor !!!

Attachments

• OOM.jpg
    OOM.jpg
    78.1 KB · Views: 421
A great trading opportunity occurs when a stock nears its all time low.

Their is MASSIVE RESISTENCE!!! Expect to make 20% at least.

(Sry couldn't resist ;-) ) - if it was only that easy!

Watch the market EVERDAY

ewilcox said:
A great trading opportunity occurs when a stock nears its all time low.

Their is MASSIVE RESISTENCE!!! Expect to make 20% at least.

(Sry couldn't resist ;-) ) - if it was only that easy!

It is that easy, but you have to be ready for the low risk entry! and place the trade!

Look I've LOST MONEY... and made money, I broke EVEN my first year!

I've been taught by some of the GREATS IN THIS BUSINESS !!!!!!!

Yes when you get to a ALL TIME HIGH, you're RIGHT their is massive RESISTENCE :)

But once it goes beyond it by .25/.50/.75 on good volume, DIVE IN WITH A TIGHT STOP

because their is now no resistence and institutions ARE DEMANDING the stock at all time high prices !!!

WHERE IN THE MONEY COME ON MY HONEY, LET'S LEND IT, SEND IT AS WHERE ROLLIN!!!

SORRY , getting carried away !!! Ever seen pit traders do THE CONGO out of the PITS !!!

SPX UP/DOWN 15-25 POINTS that's when !!!!

Traders Should Rov About!

ROV - GREAT SWING PLAY HITTING NEW ALL TIME HIGH !

Keep on the watch for volume stocks hitting new 52 week highs :cheesy:

ON 1000 SHARES IS 5000 DOLLARS (that's 2500 pounds in old english, give or take)

Strong volume ... what more do you want !!!

See chart

Attachments

• ROV.gif
    ROV.gif
    18.2 KB · Views: 399
Its sounds so simple doesn't it! What's your exit strategy? A beginner never mentions an exit strategy.

Im In The Money With Lgen !

Recent uk stock that's making me money! Watch with mother, listen and learn!

Buy stock hitting 52 week high on strong volume.

No emotions, you should be doing this regular in a BULL market :cheesy:

what the heck .....YIPPPPEEEE !!!! :cheesy: :cheesy: :cheesy: GO LGEN !!!!

Attachments

• LGEN.gif
    LGEN.gif
    17 KB · Views: 423
techst@ said:
Its sounds so simple doesn't it! What's your exit strategy? A beginner never mentions an exit strategy.

Now you sir are an intelligent man, no point giving it all back, I've done that a few times!

I have some unique exit strategies, but im NOT TELLING ! :cheesy: , they are TOOO PRECIOUS!

I HAVE TO KEEP MY EDGE SOMEWHERE !!!

knucklehead said:
I have some unique exit strategies, but im NOT TELLING ! :cheesy: , they are TOOO PRECIOUS!

I HAVE TO KEEP MY EDGE SOMEWHERE !!!
So, what's your point in posting?

You haven't defined you trend determination criteria, your entry or your exit.

There are quite a few on here who can do that...and some charge for it!

I suspect you're different (actually, we both know you are, don't we) and you'd feel a lot better coming clean. N'est ce pas?

TheBramble said:
So, what's your point in posting?

You haven't defined you trend determination criteria, your entry or your exit.

There are quite a few on here who can do that...and some charge for it!

I suspect you're different (actually, we both know you are, don't we) and you'd feel a lot better coming clean. N'est ce pas?

they charge for it, I don't need the money.

I'm different I enjoy critics and yes I really made the trade!

I've already said what the criteria was (52 week high on strong volume). Classic stuff. Jack Dreyfus was doing it in 1957 and it still works today.

knucklehead said:
I've already said what the criteria was (52 week high on strong volume).
Sorry, I thought I was on your 'other' thread (about trend determination in the first hour).

knucklehead said:
they charge for it, I don't need the money.

I'm different I enjoy critics and yes I really made the trade!

I've already said what the criteria was (52 week high on strong volume). Classic stuff. Jack Dreyfus was doing it in 1957 and it still works today.

i think you're sending the wrong message and trading mentality to peopl who've joined this site to learn about trading. it's not about getting free money. Arbitrage by definition is free money cos there's inherently no risk involved .. but most conv arb stratgies aren't making money at the moment cos of the lack of volatility. I'd hate to think some poor guy has followed your thread and put all his money behind a stock with the criteria you mentioned. True, he could make money, but he could lose it all as well.

sccz97 said:
True, he could make money, but he could lose it all as well.

Look we are all going to die but that doesn't stop us from living.

I'm about to have a large rum and coke to celebrate a friend who just sold out a share at the very top and rang me tonight to thank me for a chart with support and resistence on it !!!

I recently read about a floor trader who lost 62k in his first year, when he analysed his trading most of his loses were on 10 days. He realised that if he had limited himself to a maximum daily loss of say 500 quid he would have made 89k for the year.

He went back on the floor 3 months later and has made money ever since. Making money is easy if losses are kept under control.

knucklehead said:
Look we are all going to die but that doesn't stop us from living.

I'm about to have a large rum and coke to celebrate a friend who just sold out a share at the very top and rang me tonight to thank me for a chart with support and resistence on it !!!

I recently read about a floor trader who lost 62k in his first year, when he analysed his trading most of his loses were on 10 days. He realised that if he had limited himself to a maximum daily loss of say 500 quid he would have made 89k for the year.

He went back on the floor 3 months later and has made money ever since. Making money is easy if losses are kept under control.

His name was Malcolm Robinson who now sells a trading course and other bits. He used the firms money, he did not risk his own. He now trades on his own account. He used a system as well as money management. Making money is not easy, to say otherwise is misleading to the novices on this board.