Was I robbed?

Scanjet

Early yesterday I had a Buy Limit order with CMC on USDCHF at 1.015. At around 0830 it spiked down to 1.0147. At 0915 my order was declared filled. This happy situation was ended at 1030 when the fill was cancelled by CMC - Filled in error' it said. Seemed a bit of a coincidence that the trade was powering North at the time. I was wondering if the trade would have been cancelled if it had gone down not up. Am I being cynical here? Should it have been filled?

Aaah, the joys of spot FX and SB companies...

On 2 metatraders I have a low below your entry. The best option is for someone else here (with CMC) to check their low and if it is below too, then yes, you have been shafted!

Attachments

• usdchf alpari.gif
    usdchf alpari.gif
    12.6 KB · Views: 243
  • usdchf whc.gif
    usdchf whc.gif
    12.8 KB · Views: 269
Oh, actually thinking about it, SB co's have fixed spreads so not sure you should have been filled... What is CMC's spread for USDCHF?

From CMC. Doesn't seem like it touched 1.0150. Low of 1.0154. The resolution of the chart unclear, though, so could still have touched.

Attachments

• cmc swissy.jpg
    cmc swissy.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 301
be wary of saying the interbank chart, also remember the feeds used by alot of gamers for there trading platform and charting platforms may come from two different sources.