Warning - Belmoore Capital

araucaria

May I use this forum to warm you about a new cryptocurrency boiler room: Belmoore Capital

https://belmoorecapital.co.uk/

They are offering 25% per annum returns from investing in crypto currencies

Their serviced office address is:

Tallis House
2 Tallis Street
EC4Y 0AB
T: +44(0)203 633 5210
E: [email protected]

They should not be confused with Belmore Capital which is a legitimate company

Thank you

web site only 72 days old!!

they don't appear to have any regulation/authorisation at all to manage client accounts :cry:

popcorn at the ready?

P3t3r
P3t3r
Recruit
I invested with this business circa 2 months ago, I had regular calls and soft style demands for more money, soft style but hassle all the same. I was ok with this to a degree as I could hold my own. Performance was pretty poor compared to elsewhere and had these discussions which seen them move my trades to other things and improvements made though still not as good as elsewhere. I had discussions with the actual trader and he seemed genuine and decent.
I invested based upon having a 30 day no quibble money back guarantee which I decided to implement in writing and verbally on day 27.
I was told they would not return my funds and I am locked in for 12 months, the rep stated the guarantee stated certain things I had to comply with which when checked and went back to them he was lying and I had followed the guarantee to their word. Since then circa a month ago I have contacted and emailed many people from admin, Compliance, the broker, the trader etc etc and have been completely ignored.

I have contacted the Fiancial ombudsman who have said they cannot help has they are not a registered finance investment business.

If anything changes and this set up decided to act professionally as it tries to build a business I will be sure to up date however it doesn't read well at the moment!