WANTED: Investment Management Certificate (IMC) Studies Materials/Books-BPP/7CITY

ozcan23

I am going to take IMC exam, and I was wondered if anybody has previously done he exam and have unwanted studies materials, please PM. Thanks.

Hi, I have the IMC study material in E-book format that I'm selling for 90gbp. It includes both modules and 10 mock examinations and answers. If interested, e-mail me on [email protected]

Hi,

I have just passed my exam now selling complete 7city CISI study material.
Unit – 1 FSA Financial Regulation
Unit- 3 Derivatives
The package includes:
• Text books (1 per unit)
• Chapter questions and mock exams books (1 per unit).
• CDs with video courses
• Pocket study guide for each unit.
• Online log in detail for 7 city learning.

Books are brand new.

I paid £440 pound for it; I am willing to sell it only for £190.
You can contact me on [email protected] or my mobile no 07957285953.
Thanks
Salik

I am looking for IMC materials, the newest (10th) edition. Please PM me if you happen to have them!

Hi,

I have the most comprehensive set of 7City IMC materials as it was from a full course and also includes Financial Maths Course. It is the previous version but I have update handouts bringing it fully up to date (to version 10) -nothing substantial changed anyway. Detailed description is in my entries to this post: http://www.trade2win.com/boards/educational-resources/153332-imc-level-1-2-7city-material-sale.html

The photo of the materials is placed as my avatar picture.

You can email me at: [email protected] or contact me on 07990541339 if you are interested.

I Have two IMC Volume 2 investment practice official training manual for sale edition 10 for sale at 60 pounds each.

Also IOC Introduction to securities and investment questions and mock examination edition 26 2010 for 20 pounds

Please send e-mail to [email protected] and I can arrange to meet in or near city (london)