WANTED ! Business Partner

Billy Gates

I have been thinking about an idea for some time now but just haven't managed to put it into practice. Currently I swing trade UK stocks and this is the only type of work that I do. I therefore have plenty of time and have thought about doing more in my spare time.

There are various options that I can consider but it only makes sense to continue in the field of work of work that i am already enjoying some success in and something that I enjoy. That would be trading.

Whatever I do in the trading arena will have to take me to the next level in respect of earnings. So that additional earnings can open further opportunities.

This leads me to come to what it is that I wish to do. I know there will be many negative comments but that is expected and not really an important factor, as there are many views and I am responsable and experienced enough to work out for myself the genuine, intelligent comments from rel traders as opposed to those who have nothing better to do.

I am looking for a partner who may be in a similar situation and has already thought hard along the same lines. The business model can be discussed in more detail and what we will do can also be discussed. I already have some ideas but not interested in discussing them on the open forum.

There are certain qualities that I would require in my prospective partner:
1./ Must be able to add some value to what i already know and help me take it beyond my current level of expertise.

Ideal person would either be someone skilled in programming/web design/ marketing etc. I have some experience in marketing and web design.
Or someone skilled in TA and trading in general as I expect some part of the model to include training( yes..i know this is where everybody will have something to say...but wait and see)

2./ They must be interested in putting together a detailed plan. I know a lot of people don't like to do this. They have an idea and are quite happy to work on it and develop the processes and procedures for success as they go on. I would prefer to have an idea of where we are heading, and work out a strategy on how to get there before we start.
3./ Must be in a position where this will not be or effect there financial status. We will work together to get it into profit before we start drawing a salary or income from it.
4./ Must be able to commit an agreed amount of time to getting this venture up and running.
5./ Share a similar attitude and enthusiasm to success as myself.

There is a lot more to discuss but this gives a general idea without making the post any longer.

I would be happy to hear from anyone in confidence.

start with fixing syntax and typos. responsable = responsible, rel = real

I have been thinking about an idea for some time now but just haven't managed to put it into practice. Currently I swing trade UK stocks and this is the only type of work that I do. I therefore have plenty of time and have thought about doing more in my spare time.

There are various options that I can consider but it only makes sense to continue in the field of work of work that i am already enjoying some success in and something that I enjoy. That would be trading.

Whatever I do in the trading arena will have to take me to the next level in respect of earnings. So that additional earnings can open further opportunities.

This leads me to come to what it is that I wish to do. I know there will be many negative comments but that is expected and not really an important factor, as there are many views and I am responsable and experienced enough to work out for myself the genuine, intelligent comments from rel traders as opposed to those who have nothing better to do.

I am looking for a partner who may be in a similar situation and has already thought hard along the same lines. The business model can be discussed in more detail and what we will do can also be discussed. I already have some ideas but not interested in discussing them on the open forum.

There are certain qualities that I would require in my prospective partner:
1./ Must be able to add some value to what i already know and help me take it beyond my current level of expertise.

Ideal person would either be someone skilled in programming/web design/ marketing etc. I have some experience in marketing and web design.
Or someone skilled in TA and trading in general as I expect some part of the model to include training( yes..i know this is where everybody will have something to say...but wait and see)

2./ They must be interested in putting together a detailed plan. I know a lot of people don't like to do this. They have an idea and are quite happy to work on it and develop the processes and procedures for success as they go on. I would prefer to have an idea of where we are heading, and work out a strategy on how to get there before we start.
3./ Must be in a position where this will not be or effect there financial status. We will work together to get it into profit before we start drawing a salary or income from it.
4./ Must be able to commit an agreed amount of time to getting this venture up and running.
5./ Share a similar attitude and enthusiasm to success as myself.

There is a lot more to discuss but this gives a general idea without making the post any longer.

I would be happy to hear from anyone in confidence.

Check you inbox, I just sent you a PM