Wait4Trade - market analysis via the prism of machine learning

WaitForTrade

Greetings and salutations, community of traders!

We are WaitForTrade, a two-people team carrying a significant wealth of system trading knowledge, with hundreds of thousands of software code lines.
All these thousands of code pages gave us an understanding of the limitations of automated-only trading methods.
We have received a clear understanding, repeatedly confirmed by extensive statistics, that discretional trading based on pre-processed information is, probably, the only way to consistently profitable trading.

How to make a decision then?

We know for sure that trade volumes, levels, and indicators provide no information useful on trading decisions making.
Having tried through all methods, we came to algorithms development based on machine learning to recognize similar days.

We took the day and compared it with all the days of the same trading instrument in the entire history available to us (approximately 10 years).
Then we took a look at what happened next after each similar day and displayed all possible scenarios, that might have happened today.

In our opinion, repeatability is the most valuable information that can be gathered from price charts.
Market scenarios repeat. The art of a trader is to recognize currently relevant scenarios and that is the skill to be developed.
When the one sees all the likely outcomes for the day, the way of thinking changes: the whole picture of the market for that day forms into one piece.

Every day at about 00:00 am PT, we update the forecasts for the new day and post them in this thread.
But you should remember that probable scenarios can update during the day.
If you want to get real-time data please support us on Patreon.

What do you see on our charts?

CL 2019-05-17.jpg

Last edited:
At 0:00 (PT) 2019-May-23 we have the following scenarios for NQ, CL, NG, 6E, 6B, 6J

Last edited:
At 0:00 (PT) 2019-May-28 we have the following scenarios for NQ, CL, GC, NG, 6E, 6B, 6Y
Remember that probable scenarios can update during the day.
If you want to get real-time data, please support us on Patreon.

I see none good opportunities. Maybe later.

GC: Flat and down scenarios, the good opportunity to look for a short trade

6B: Nine of ten scenarios non down, I plan to wait when zone change to up-rising and then try to buy.

Last edited:
Most interesting scenarios at 0:00 (PT) 2019-Jun-11 for EURUSD, AUDCAD, AUDCHF, NG
Support our project on Patreon and get full access to all our developments.