W Sussex / Surrey meet-up

Dow Trader

West Sussex/ surrey Socials

Hi I am Jay from Crawley - Wud love meet active traders from Sussex and Surrey area.

anyone interested?

Hi Jay
There is a group (5) of traders who meet monthly at Polegate, near Eastbourne. You are more than welcome to come along, it's not too far, about 50 mins,

Martin

Hi I would be interested in coming to meet you guys. please let me know when is your next meeting.

Jay

I am fairly new to trading and live in Brighton . I would like to attend your monthly meet. Please let me have some details.

I live near Seaford - not far away. I'd be interested to come along & meet you all

Roger (rog1111)

Thanks for your interest in our meetings at Polegate. We haven't met up as a group for several months, although we often chat on the phone and several people trade the same system and are in touch daily.
The main reasons why the meetings have temporarily stopped are work commitments from some, but the main reason is that we all trade US markets and therefore the evening time for a meeting was not convenient. However, with the renewed interest, I shall contact the others and see if we can't start again.
Will be in touch with you all next week

Martin

I live in East Grinstead, I would be interested meeting local traders.

Doyler...

Martin, I definitely suggest that you get in touch with your group, and with new interested members we can definitely set up a group discussion form for local traders

Jay

Hi Traders,

We seem to have several traders interested in Sussex area.
Solets start an initial Group Meeting, any suggestions regarding the Venue?

Jay

W Sussex/Surrey meet up

I would be pleased to host all of you on this thread, for lunch and a glass of champagne, al fresco in my garden, when the weather gets reliably warmer next month.

Cancelled 17 .6. 04

Last edited:
Hi Guys, We now have several local traders in Sussex. I am planning an initial meeting over drinks in Crawley, then we could try and find a regular venue.

How about a pub, looking to meet 1st week of June. What times do u prefer? lunch time or evening or weekends?

Jay