Volume analysis

MajorMagnuM

Legendary member
9,284 887
No idea. I don't know what the charts are supposed to illustrate. I prefer to keep it as simple as possible, as with this morning:
beautifil first chart. second diag cld be extended to cap the high too. Love seeing this sort of geometry/poetry

volfixtrader

86 2
If by "rebound" you're referring to breakouts, the volume occurs after it has begun, not before. Drop down to a tick chart.

Db
I mean retreat. Usually accumulate large volumes are good levels of support and resistance. The level based on volume accumulation more acurate then based on price level. Also volume on the level approves resistance.

E6.jpg

Reactions: drookpa

eamaker

7 0
I trade using volume analisys too, but i am separating the pairs into two groups, where the first group is the pairs that have the same direction to USD and the others is the opposite. And i make the indicator by my self :)

Wakeupsheep

14 2
I've been an addict of volume for a good few years now and it's a major part of my trading strategy. It can be used successfully in forex in the context of 'interest' rather than actual traded volume.
A simple but extremely important factor is Volume should never be used in isolation it must go hand in hand with price

drookpa

6 0
Yes we do. But not the way you do it. We use real institutional volume aggregated and analyzed same way as price action in real-time, not any VSA and imdicators garbage things.

Pat494

Legendary member
14,371 1,501
I mean retreat. Usually accumulate large volumes are good levels of support and resistance. The level based on volume accumulation more acurate then based on price level. Also volume on the level approves resistance.

View attachment 209992
It looks to me that even though your chart does indicate increased volume BUT during the move and NOT before. If this is true then it is not a very good indicator of future movement.

Reactions: drookpa
AdBlock Detected

We get it, advertisements are annoying!

But it's thanks to our sponsors that access to Trade2Win remains free for all. By viewing our ads you help us pay our bills, so please support the site and disable your AdBlocker.

I've Disabled AdBlock