• Welcome to the Darwinex Forums, these forums are member-run and managed by CavaliereVerde. Member-run forum rules may differ from the site guidelines.

DScore 2020 edition

V

Viro Major

About the Dscore reevaluation down, again, I support this revision cause the Dscores before were way too generous. It was like everyone had the ability to demonstrate master skills, which clearly is not the case. I’m glad that the note is more severe now.

New DScore has been introduced to please SKI and to convince investors to stay longer on collapsing darwins like HFD now.
It is very lagging but the story of 50 months trackrecord is pure bullshit.
18 month making new highs and you are above 70.
Investable attributes were the discipline component and are completelly removed.

This DScore is perfect to please lazy fat cats that dont' have time to waste to study investable attributes.

New DScore has been introduced to please SKI and to convince investors to stay longer on collapsing darwins like HFD now.
It is very lagging but the story of 50 months trackrecord is pure bullshit.
18 month making new highs and you are above 70.
Investable attributes were the discipline component and are completelly removed.

This DScore is perfect to please lazy fat cats that dont' have time to waste to study investable attributes.
Why SKI? how do you know that?

Just an opinion.
The trader is very good, I am investing SKI, nothing to complain to him.
New DScore is a marketing tool, now every hero with high aum has a good DScore.

Last edited:
D-Score is fine for the contest.

A charlatan doesn't win money.

New or old DScore, I'm sure both are good enough to order the 100 best Darwins.
My opinion.
Is new DScore decent? yes
Will it work for Darwinia? yes
Is it better than the former? no

For every honest trader there are 100 charlatans able to build a trackrecord with good return and low DD , martingale is only one of the ways.
Charlatans were not trained to cheat EX RS LA but know very well how to cheat Return and DD.
The population will not worsen tomorrow but on the long run it will be poisoned.
Maybe charlatans wont' make moeney because they will crash after being allocated but the allocation will be stolen from other honest darwins.

Last edited:
For every honest trader there are 100 charlatans able to build a trackrecord with good return and low DD , martingale is only one of the ways.
Charlatans were not trained to cheat EX RS LA but know very well how to cheat Return and DD.
Dishonest traders cannot cheat Time and experienced investors for long.With good forum this time of cheating can be very short.
Hidden risk will materialize sooner or later.That is why I recommend investors must wait until they can inspect DDs of their candidates.Than they can make an educated guess what they are risking by entering in such darwin and if they enter during next DD,they can calculate where to put reasonable Stop-loss order.
EX,RS and LA as well as Var algo can be cheated if there is will.
RS cheating is becoming popular right now with traders who wish to gain advantage over competition and trade constantly with VaR very close to 6,5%.
FSK was playing VaR like a violin with different technique and ultimately paid the price.
EX and LA can be cheated and are cheated with slicing your trades/positions.Now there is no need to cheat EX because D-score is not dependent on it as before.But cheating LA is useful to deceive investors who are trying to spot problematic discipline or martingale techniques.LA is also inaccurate-many times there are missing trades right when you need to see them.
Just wait for DDs and long track-record. :cool:
New D-score has good philosophy but it is so badly calibrated that it is possible to attain very good D-score with 1-year 'high Return' track-record or with bad trackrecord that is 3 or more years old. Darwinia winners show this clearly.You can also cheat D-score by migrating account from somewhere else or by not trading for prolonged period and thus artificially make track-record longer.

Everything can be cheated but the heroes of Zulu Hotforexcopy of mql5 now dont' have to learn how to cheat investable attributes anymore.

You should remember about this guy...
This hero was managing 8 millions on Zulu but ihe was never successful on dawinex because of low EX and low LA .
This is the reason a "fine" or "decent" DScore is not enough.

Unrelated, newer accounts are no longer as much of a punishment in Darwinia since they ditched EX. Just need 12-18 months of decent returns like GUO. Nice IMO. Sure some of us would have appreciated it long ago.
Do you agree with full DScore for a trackrecord with 60 trades?
Imagine a lucky streak of 20 trades, now a "smart" guy can distribute it on 20 months and get a 70 .

Do you agree with full DScore for a trackrecord with 60 trades?
Imagine a lucky streak of 20 trades, now a "smart" guy can distribute it on 20 months and get a 70 .
From an investor's view, no. Just talking from Darwinia alone.

We know there will always be "smart" people, but if you have a system that legitimately makes EX hard to accumulate, you'll like the fact that it doesn't affect Darwinia.

New DScore has been introduced to please SKI
I started trading on stocks CFDs Long side only to my surprise Mc score is 9.3. I was expecting lower Mc score, I think Mc IA more depend on market exposure in place of Long-Short.
MC.png

Last edited:
In case anybody wondered how reliable the Darwinex Score is as a metric, this is the current equity curve of a Darwin with a D-Score of 78.7 (highest scoring Darwin currently is 88.10 in a total of 2977 Darwins listed).
1608904168251.png
:ROFLMAO:

Migrations are huge problems but here the problem is not the migration.
There has never been a DScore penality for inactive darwins.
You can produce locally a lucky trackrecord with 2 years and 60% return with a DScore of 80.
You can stop trading for 1..2..3 years and Dscore will remain 80.
DScore makes a lot of sense but there is a lot of stuff to verify beyond DScore.

Last edited:
It seems D-score 2020 edition didn't last long:it was supposed to rely on Risk-manager and not 12 Investible Attributes and evaluating 5 Years (60 months) of most recent activity.I took a look at main site today to see anything new for 2021 and I noticed a change that wasn't announced via Blog nor e-mail to customers.I don't follow other channels of communication,so maybe they said something somewhere about it:

D-score2.png

D-score1.png

In case anybody wondered how reliable the Darwinex Score is as a metric, this is the current equity curve of a Darwin with a D-Score of 78.7 (highest scoring Darwin currently is 88.10 in a total of 2977 Darwins listed).
View attachment 293335:ROFLMAO:
Hi, this is interesting, so I guess you need a few profiitable months and you can skip trading in a few and you will end up with a very good Dskore, is that right?

I think this is the best case to represent the failure of the "new" DScore released in 2020.
A rate of 67 to a darwin that is losing on L1Y (-16%).
With a Pf score of 1.4 (!!!) old DScore would be lower than 40 ...
All the native part is southward.