Vine Capital

russelll1

Has anyone got anything to tell me about Vine capital?
Good Bad or Indifferent?
Please, ASAP

wine. just got 2 job offers that one seems the better one , but cant find out anything about them!

I wouldn't take it if I were you. Unless you are planning to be a mole and record things that you see to pass them on to the authorities.

Wine investment companies...it's just one of those areas. Like coloured diamonds, land banking, carbon trading, penny stocks etc etc. How long has the site been down?

It's good that you asked, but you should probably be a bit worried that you needed to in the first place.

Anyway, if you disagree, take the job and find out for yourself.

Do you know that someone was already asking about them on this site? Got no answers but reached his own conclusions.

I just needed to hear it from someone else. Sometimes the offer of the moon and stars is tempting, even though deep down you will never hold them.
Thanks for your time.

I recently hired Vine Capital for investment purposes and found them really useful. To be honest i havent looked too much at the competition out there in terms of wine investment brokers or merchants. But i dealt with a guy called Andrew Hart and everything went smoothly in terms of business for me. Not sure how big their team is either im affraid.

Im thinking of using them again. Did you end up taking the post there?

In case of interest information about vine capital can be found on www.vine-capital.com - their registered address is 111 Buckingham Palace Road, London, SW1W 0SR and the registration number is 7332119 if you wish to find out further information about their performance, assets , liabilities and net worth.