Video feed Central Bank Talks

Arbu

So I gather a lot of forex traders watch live talks by central bankers to get indications about interest rates. Can I watch these talks myself, through the Internet, and if so, where?

So I gather a lot of forex traders watch live talks by central bankers to get indications about interest rates. Can I watch these talks myself, through the Internet, and if so, where?

You can watch them on bloomberg tv (available online), just keep an eye on economic calendar to know the right time.
Also sometimes they give interviews, though I don't where to know date ahead to be first to see footage.

You can watch them on bloomberg tv (available online), just keep an eye on economic calendar to know the right time.
Also sometimes they give interviews, though I don't where to know date ahead to be first to see footage.

Thanks. I should have guessed, although I hadn't imagined Bloomberg would be free. Plenty of adverts on it so I guess that's why.

Most of the time when it lists someone as talking on Forex Factory they're not on Bloomberg. At the moment John Cunliffe is talking in Oxford, but Bloomberg US and Bloomberg EU are both showing an American in a checked suit, and Bloomberg Live Events TV is showing an aquarium.