Veteran Trader looking to Add Value & create Relationships

ProFXTrader

23 2
I would like to introduce myself. I have successfully traded stocks, commodities and forex for 30+ years. I am old-school. I trade purely off "naked" charts (NO indicators). I use just price and time for my analysis.

I trade 18 currency pairs, and other spot markets: gold, silver, oil, indices. I trade primarily off the daily time-frame and seek larger moves (60-500+ pips) per trade. I like to keep my win:loss to at least 2:1 to 5:1.

I use a combination of price patterns coupled with a few indicators that I have coined "insurance day" bars - because they put the risk:reward in my favor. I don't use any form of martingale in my approach to trading.

I am not looking for followers. I am starting this thread with the objective of helping others achieve trading success and realize their financial dreams by following my trades.

I look forward to your comments and to having a long relationship with you.

Reactions: tomorton

Forexmospherian

Legendary member
39,928 3,299
I would like to introduce myself. I have successfully traded stocks, commodities and forex for 30+ years. I am old-school. I trade purely off "naked" charts (NO indicators). I use just price and time for my analysis.

I trade 18 currency pairs, and other spot markets: gold, silver, oil, indices. I trade primarily off the daily time-frame and seek larger moves (60-500+ pips) per trade. I like to keep my win:loss to at least 2:1 to 5:1.

I use a combination of price patterns coupled with a few indicators that I have coined "insurance day" bars - because they put the risk:reward in my favor. I don't use any form of martingale in my approach to trading.

I am not looking for followers. I am starting this thread with the objective of helping others achieve trading success and realize their financial dreams by following my trades.

I look forward to your comments and to having a long relationship with you.

Morning PFXT

I am presently watching one of your trades you have posted on the EA this morning

I am more intraday and so trade normally in both directions but of course interested in the fact that you have a lot of experience behind you ( over twice my years) and mentioned the fact you use time in your decision making

Look forward to your contributions to the forum and i wish you well

All the very best and Good Trading

Regards

F

Pat Riley

Established member
794 178
I trade purely off "naked" charts (NO indicators). I use just price and time for my analysis.

I use a combination of price patterns coupled with a few indicators
Is it just meself havin a problem with that?

DowJones

Experienced member
1,236 436
That's not "old school", more likely indicative of having no edge. Just saying...

I like to keep my win:loss to at least 2:1 to 5:1.
Are you sure you mean win/loss ratio? Your notation implies payoff ratio. The two are totally different. Ofc you know this right, having traded everything under the sun for 30+ years...

I use a combination of price patterns coupled with a few indicators
I would draw your attention to paragraph 1, sentence 3 of your post, wherein you vehemently declare you use "NO indicators". Sorry to be a stickler, only you wear a vendor badge and have come here with the express purpose of "helping others achieve trading success and realize their financial dreams by following my trades". It would seem only fair therefore that you demonstrate knowing your ass from your elbow, rather than contradicting yourself within a couple of paragraphs.

I am not looking for followers.
I am extremely relieved to hear so. Have a nice w/e.

Last edited:

ProFXTrader

23 2
Dow Jones ...don't appreciate your venous tone...

Why not judge me on my contribution.

So far EURAUD, EURGBP trade signals big winners today

What is your claim to fame?