Vancouver!?

Richmond here.

Never met any trader in Van except my old Guru and a few of his students, Vancouver isn't the friendliest place on earth, I was born here and I find it very hard to make ACTUAL friends -other than the ones I went to school with, acquaintances by the truck load. Maybe nobody just hangs out in Vancouver... Most of my good trader friends are European, we only meet occasionally every few years. Anywhere else in the world I have lot's of buddies, fishing buddies, poker buddies, sailing buddies, trading buddies, it's only here that they arn't to be had. Actually, I did a meet a day trader at a ripper bar a few years ago that he practically lived at... he was a good trader, but a very prickly pair, he's in the right city! :eek:

trading in whiterock

Never met any trader in Van except my old Guru and a few of his students, Vancouver isn't the friendliest place on earth, I was born here and I find it very hard to make ACTUAL friends -other than the ones I went to school with, acquaintances by the truck load. Maybe nobody just hangs out in Vancouver... Most of my good trader friends are European, we only meet occasionally every few years. Anywhere else in the world I have lot's of buddies, fishing buddies, poker buddies, sailing buddies, trading buddies, it's only here that they arn't to be had. Actually, I did a meet a day trader at a ripper bar a few years ago that he practically lived at... he was a good trader, but a very prickly pair, he's in the right city! :eek:

hey there trader, just replying to say

Never met any trader in Van except my old Guru and a few of his students, Vancouver isn't the friendliest place on earth
Spent some Summer months over there a few years back trading and generally having fun. Surprised you don't find it friendly. Maybe you have to come from the UK to be impressed. LOL.

I WAS in Van about 12 months ago after a stint in Whistler riding my bike!! Not in the slightest bit relevant, but thought i'd but in none the less!! :) Cool city, loved it in fact and could easily call it home......amybe its just you?!? ;)