usd/jpy

betman

After yesterdays drama what are peoples views on usd/jpy..

I think that a fall back to around the 90 level over the next few days and then from there back up to 95+..

Anyone agree??

a former or ex BOJ official said about a week ago that a return to equilibrium for usdjpy would be in the 90-100 range. The market would likely settle at 95 for obvious reasons, but the Italian elections have thrown everything off for now.

Peter

a former or ex BOJ official said about a week ago that a return to equilibrium for usdjpy would be in the 90-100 range. The market would likely settle at 95 for obvious reasons, but the Italian elections have thrown everything off for now.

Peter

This ex guy sounds like a stooge. It would be more impressive if a current official said so. Seems to me it's all part of the game to get the noobs to load up at the top. Now, plenty of fishes are in the barrel. I don't think they are getting out until they are shot into mince meat.

Peter

What he said ^

I think that this may actually be the bottom after all that panic yesterday and we may see USD/JPY start to push higher today. It seems to be hovering around the 91.90 mark..

What he said ^

I think that this may actually be the bottom after all that panic yesterday and we may see USD/JPY start to push higher today. It seems to be hovering around the 91.90 mark..

If this is not the bottom, would you get out, or would you stay in until you get 95 ?

If this is not the bottom, would you get out, or would you stay in until you get 95 ?

Im not sure right now.. I think i would get out.. I don't think i could stay in if it went to 90..
Do you think this is the bottom? It's too difficult to tell.

Im long from 92.10.. Im hoping to see at least 92.50 - 93.00 today. Not sure now though.. If i see 93 i will probably close my position and then wait for the drop to 90 to go long again.