USD / JPY in a tight spot DISCUSSION

Mr. Crabs

Established member
Anyone leaning on the breakout or the break down?

I'm looking out for the break down. The profit potential would be best on the downside in my opinion.

Some extremely heavy hands seem to be holding this down. :devilish:

I've been pulling in pips betting on the resistance holding @ 93.5.

Anyone leaning on the breakout or the break down?

I'm looking out for the break down. The profit potential would be best on the downside in my opinion.

Some extremely heavy hands seem to be holding this down. :devilish:

I've been pulling in pips betting on the resistance holding @ 93.5.

It's pulling some nice swings, getting a bit heavy for a corner but it's possible. Still think there's more money on the downside.

Once the trend next is established the move should be very sizable.

93.5 got stomped on after a quick bounce, looks like the JPY is here to stay.

Bit of a squeeze to break 93.5, I'm still piling em' on. Squeezing out quick pips. USD / JPY fluctuating nicely. Waiting on the breakdown if it comes there should be a solid 20+ pips on it easily.

Last edited:
IT's been incredibly easy to stay on top of this one the past hour, whether you're on the upside or downside. Quick 10 pip swings, gearing up for a move I still think the downside is where it's at for today.

Broke down through our tight range, shorts should be gaining confidence, scalpers buying should be losing it.

More confident than ever of a break down. Netted a %+ so far shorting near the tops. Waiting for it to crack.

Awesome bounce.

Like I said, the break out would be big.

I daresay the downside would have brought more pips at a faster rate.

I've closed my position. I trade off the hourly chart, But had to move out to the weekly to find an exit level.

Attachments

• usdjpy.png
    usdjpy.png
    31.8 KB · Views: 211
How stunning was that breakout?

Great move, wrong prediction.

Good Morning,trend for he USD JPY is still up but has just broken the 93.5 this could go anywhere but a look at the fundmentls may give more direction. Eiher way in my opinion but as i said the trend is still mainly up.Good luck Mike.

I'm back on this short, if the euro collapses in against the JPY we could see some very big moves.

Even though I'm a complete amateur I get a kick out of these big moves especially.

Good Morning,trend for he USD JPY is still up but has just broken the 93.5 this could go anywhere but a look at the fundmentls may give more direction. Eiher way in my opinion but as i said the trend is still mainly up.Good luck Mike.

I made a decent bunch of pips on the short side this past hour.

I can't predict how high this will go before the reversal but once we top there should be some major moves to the downside.

I know I shouldn't bet against the trends but I do anyway.