USD/CHF Outlook

chibi

Technically, the pair USD / CHF is still in a bullish trend. Rally continues after successfully penetrated the resistance at 0.9705 and closing above this level. The targets of this increase is 0.9789. If the dollar continues to strengthen moment, the next target is 0.9910. But be wary of penetration down 0.9705, likely to fail of this bullish scenario in the short term.

Open some short term bullish/bearish trades, expect to get at least 40 pips profit,SL is 30 pips,as my money management implies 10 pips as a profit reserve

by mercerfx trader
ojm14j.png

for next 1-3 years, long only, every 250 pips drops add more position in ,target one=1000 pips target two =2000 pips and then cash in all. next one is kiwi.

for next 1-3 years, long only, every 250 pips drops add more position in ,target one=1000 pips target two =2000 pips and then cash in all. next one is kiwi.

A real waste of time when you think about it

If you are looking at 1 to 3 years and even 2000 pips - then thats not profitable at all

ie with a stop of say just 150 pips - and I bet you are thinking 200 pip stop or none at all - then you make a RR of between 10 and 15 .

Lets say you add a few times - ie so your RR goes up over 20 to even 30

Now that over a 2 - 3 year period.

I make RR totals of over 30 ( net) - normally in a week and say 10 days if the intradaying is slow etc

Also with small stops - I can place larger lots etc - I would not even try with 150 -200 pip stops.

So all in all - you are fortune telling - and then even if it all works out - its still not that profitable.

OK if you are an investor with say 5 -10 million - OK risk 0 05 % but if you are a retail trader - just learn another far profitable method.

Hope that makes sense to you

Good Trading

Regards

F

I cash in each position over average 50k for holding 6 months-2years,i don't think i waste time,USD /JPY over 100K for three positions.14 monitors at home but never makes good money on daily bases. still holding short USD/AUD from Aug,Sep .but costly.

(to do that, you need pick up top or bottom, over the decade, know how to pick top or bottom mechanically.)

good luck to all

I cash in each position over average 50k for holding 6 months-2years,i don't think i waste time,USD /JPY over 100K for three positions.14 monitors at home but never makes good money on daily bases. still holding short USD/AUD from Aug,Sep .but costly. good luck to all

That shows you are not a normal retail trader with a small account ie most retail traders have accounts under $5k / 10K

By the sound of it - you are a serious investor - but if you cannot make good money on a daily basis then I suggest you either keep with your own method or invest in a proper intraday system and learn over next year or two about the "devil in the detail" and how 5 pip stops and multi trading ever day will you make you $50k every month or two if you are playing with decent capital

All the best

Regards

F