USA Debt Crisis

I find it hard to believe that 8 police officers would beat the sh1t out of an unarmed girl whilst she was on the floor.

Perfectly understandable. If you get stones thrown at you all day long, you too would need to take it out on someone. Pigs are human too.

Hahahahahaha!!! Now it's the quality if video?!

Why do people have so much trouble stomaching the fact that the UK is still institutionally racist and treats inner-city residents terribly? It's a fact of life.

Can't see f*** all in that video.

But the rumour of it happening does provide justification and vindication for the people burning furniture stores and robbing fones4u across town. :rolleyes:

Can't see f*** all in that video.

But the rumour of it happening does provide justification and vindication for the people burning furniture stores and robbing fones4u across town. :rolleyes:

I said the video is the reason the violence started not the reason for the rioting so stop trying to politic my argument away.

It's no wonder why when these are your representatives:

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-14458424

What? How are they my representatives you ignorant pr1ck?!

I said the video is the reason the violence started not the reason for the rioting so stop trying to politic my argument away.

What? How are they my representatives you ignorant pr1ck?!

See fellow law abiding members of T2W, this is what we have on our hands in the cities of England. Good luck to you out there!

Toughguy Scose below:

tumblr_losee8WF8M1qe93k1o1_400.jpg

Last edited:
Hahahahahaha!!! Now it's the quality if video?!
er yep, it doesnt show anything, cannot even make out what race they are, cannot even make out the policeman. the only clear thing i can make out is someone shouting out to leave her alone cos she is female - not leave her alone you racist pig, not leave her alone you classist pig, nope - leave her alone cos she is female. well we are all institutionally sexist anyway, to go with the racist, and classist. if only the policeman knew she was gay.
[/QUOTE]

Why do people have so much trouble stomaching the fact that the UK is still institutionally racist and treats inner-city residents terribly? It's a fact of life.

didnt argue for or against either of these points.

sounds like you need a lie down.