Best Thread US day traders thread.

samtron said:
dave goog is up 14 on the day just some loose change for ya lol
This really isn't loose change for me at all actually. These are the trades I'm waiting for all day long. This makes up for 80% of a days money.

-Dave.

samtron said:
aapl setting up for a pop
A nice base would be nice though.
Index futures are looking positive again. We have a little buying going on over there in Chicago. It's pretty busy in the pit again.

-Dave.

that direct line to the pit sounds useful i wonder if jerry and his gang use it? too many bucks for me at the moment.

Hows PitBull doing tonight?

samtron said:
that direct line to the pit sounds useful i wonder if jerry and his gang use it? too many bucks for me at the moment.

Hows PitBull doing tonight?
Yeah, the squawkbox is really an advantage for me. Especially when it's really busy.

Long GOOG now at 374 and 374.49.

-Dave.

samtron said:
the spoos might help you out here dave
LOL.

I'm flat now. That was just free money down there in GOOG. That was all stops that ran off there. Thanking you MM's.

-Dave.

OK, Isee what you mean. Thanks Jerry

Jerry Olson said:
Hi Mark

no i don;t use it that way

i use P&F for my market timing and direction.. On the indexs and Bullish percents of the sectors and internal indicators.

as well to confirm charts oif stocks i watch each day.

the best way to start the day trading is to check the Daily Candle charts first, then move back to ceertain triggers both long or short in shorter time frames..

P&F is more like continuation patterns during the day if this happens or that happens...

triple top buys triple bottom sells etc...

INTEL (INTC) is out with numbers, apparantly dissapointing. Index futures are down big time. Looks like we're gonna have a GOOD open.

Watchlist of biggest potential movers this morning: INTC GOOG BWNG SBUX SFCC (not shortable).

-Dave.

Last edited:
dvdh said:
INTEL (INTC) is out with numbers, apparantly dissapointing. Index futures are down big time. Looks like we're gonna have a GOOD open.

Watchlist of biggest potential movers this morning: INTC GOOG BWNG SBUX SFCC (not shortable).

-Dave.

cheers dvdh

yep goog had a good open alright should have bought and held overnight LOL ,most indexs are down I suppose sox will be the hardest hit. although INTL holding up right now.

samtron said:
cheers dvdh

yep goog had a good open alright should have bought and held overnight LOL ,most indexs are down I suppose sox will be the hardest hit. although INTL holding up right now.
Yeah. It's really boring.
These are the trades i did this morning and that's it for today too I think:
GOOG: short 382.5 and covered the loss at 383.02
GOOG: long at 384.25 and sold at 386.5 and 386
GOOG short at 386.01 and covered at 385
GOOG: short at 383.85 and covered at 383.65
GOOG: long at 383 and out at 383.2
SNDK: shorted at 61.5 and 61.65 and 61.85, covered 1/3 at 61.7 and the rest at 61.52 average.

Really boring morning and the afternoon will probably be a complete flat line. It was a really very nice week. Let's hope next week rocks too. Have a good one this weekend.

-Dave.