Best Thread US day traders thread.

TheBramble said:
Dave, you could have done that yourself via PM. The fact you've posted indicates you want to play games.

Post ALL my PMs in full and without any edit. Only if you're willing to post all your replies to me too, also unedited.
You're the one that wants to play games here. You sent me messages with a so called positive intent, and you tell me not to post live trades and take it easy for a few days. I don't need this from you. You know very well for how long I've been trading.
Some people on this thread actually wanna learn from the trades we all do. So why shouldn't I post. I told you I don't have to impress anyone. People on this thread helped me out when I started, and now I wanna do something back. Is there anything wrong with that?
Tell me. Did you send Jerry the same PM. Did you tell him that he should take it easy and calm down and trade for himself a few days without trying to impress with live trades.

And then you tell me you say this with the deepest respect and with positive intent. Do you really think I believe this after what you said to me on the other threads and in your PM's. I've had enough of this BS. I'm gonna ask you now, don't PM me ever again and don't answer my posts.

Thank you.

-Dave.

Unfortunately not as out tonight.

Done for the day anyway.
JOYG, ADSK, CEPH and AAPL were my main culprits.

Nice trading Jimmy1Jag, I caught it on another move.

Good luck guys

Cigar said:
I think I got some of Jerry's L2 fakeheads today.. AAPL took me 3 times in a row about 3.30, when I was looking for a break. C'est la guerre..
Lots of stocks trading in their 30 min range.. tells you something
It looks like the marketmaker is not a person but an algorithmic system. So watch out for the whipsaws.

-Dave.

dvdh said:
You're the one that wants to play games here. You sent me messages with a so called positive intent, and you tell me not to post live trades and take it easy for a few days. I don't need this from you. You know very well for how long I've been trading.
Some people on this thread actually wanna learn from the trades we all do. So why shouldn't I post. I told you I don't have to impress anyone. People on this thread helped me out when I started, and now I wanna do something back. Is there anything wrong with that?
Tell me. Did you send Jerry the same PM. Did you tell him that he should take it easy and calm down and trade for himself a few days without trying to impress with live trades.

And then you tell me you say this with the deepest respect and with positive intent. Do you really think I believe this after what you said to me on the other threads and in your PM's. I've had enough of this BS. I'm gonna ask you now, don't PM me ever again and don't answer my posts.

Thank you.

-Dave.
Hear, hear. Dave you've been a great help to me and because I have listened to you trading live, I know you're a great trader too. This thread has been really positive for a long time, now suddenly negative things are happening. I hope the moderators are sensible enough to understand what is happening and take the necessary action.............

JonnyT said:
Been Paper trading AAPL with IB's paper trade facility.

It cannot be this easy can it?

JonnyT

Welcome aboard JonnyT

I used to read all your stuff on the forex threads before I found US stocks. Nothing else compares IMO.

Are you just trading AAPL or looking at other stocks too?

Gadgetman said:
Hear, hear. Dave you've been a great help to me and because I have listened to you trading live, I know you're a great trader too. This thread has been really positive for a long time, now suddenly negative things are happening. I hope the moderators are sensible enough to understand what is happening and take the necessary action.............
Dave, I agree with al the points you make, and I also hope the mods do the right thing too.

dvdh said:

Thank you.

-Dave.
You're being deliberately disingenuous here Dave. My PM to you last night was congratulating you on a good day's trading and just adding a caution to avoid over-complacency after a good day's trading. I've done that myself and made some silly mistakes because of it. You've taken offence at everything I've said.

Be honest, post my PMs and let everyone else decide if their 'weird' or negative.

Gadgetman said:

That's right. David.

-Dave

dvdh said:
Would the moderators please tell TheBramble to stop sending me weird PM's.

-Dave.

Dvdh, please learn to use the ignore facility. It allows you to blithely read all forums without ever having to see any of The Bramble's posts, and I believe it blocks PM's from him too.

Meanwhile, until you have sent all copies of everything The Bramble has sent you to a moderator (along with all communication from you to him), please do ask us to take this sort of action. It requires us to magically discern the content of these PM's, to take action on said content, and your public statement that The Bramble is "sending you weird PM's" makes it seem as though you enjoy stirring things up.

and The Bramble, in case the ignore facility does not prevent further PMs from you, I suggest you also avoid contacting dvdh directly, since he has stated he does not want you to contact him anymore by PM.

Thanks to all, and everyone take a deep breath here. There is money to be had in this trading business, so lets concentrate on that!
JO

JumpOff said:
Dvdh, please learn to use the ignore facility. It allows you to blithely read all forums without ever having to see any of The Bramble's posts, and I believe it blocks PM's from him too.

Meanwhile, until you have sent all copies of everything The Bramble has sent you to a moderator (along with all communication from you to him), please do ask us to take this sort of action. It requires us to magically discern the content of these PM's, to take action on said content, and your public statement that The Bramble is "sending you weird PM's" makes it seem as though you enjoy stirring things up.

and The Bramble, in case the ignore facility does not prevent further PMs from you, I suggest you also avoid contacting dvdh directly, since he has stated he does not want you to contact him anymore by PM.

Thanks to all, and everyone take a deep breath here. There is money to be had in this trading business, so lets concentrate on that!
JO
Hi JO,

No, I'm not trying to stir things up at all. I'm not enjoying this at all. I don't know if you've followed the discussions on the recently closed Mr. Charts & Mr. Charts' course threads. Someone was asking a question about the reason that mr.charts isn't posting anymore. I didn't name any names. I just explained this guy what I knew about the reason Mr. Charts' left. And TheBramble apparently felt attacked. While I wasn't aiming at him at all. And now he's PM'ing me to congratulate me?!?!?! It didn't really sound sincere to me. The point that I didn't like at all is that he said I should calm down and take it easy and trade for myself a few days? So to me that sounds like he isn't really congratulating me sincerely?
IMO, he's trying to make me snap so he can report me to you guys. And I gotta say, he's getting me there.

So if you could please explain me this Ignore function? And if you need any PM's tell me I'll send them to you, I don't know whether you can look in to them yourself.

-Dave.

TheBramble said:
You're being deliberately disingenuous here Dave. My PM to you last night was congratulating you on a good day's trading and just adding a caution to avoid over-complacency after a good day's trading. I've done that myself and made some silly mistakes because of it. You've taken offence at everything I've said.

Be honest, post my PMs and let everyone else decide if their 'weird' or negative.

Traders from the whole world, unite :)

I think there must have been some misunderstanding here because of distant communication.

If you guys have a break and PM each other again, may be you can sort this out yourself without the need to call on the mod or the public.

Sorry to poke my nose in.

Best,

Hung

hungvir said:
Traders from the whole world, unite :)

I think there must have been some misunderstanding here because of distant communication.

If you guys have a break and PM each other again, may be you can sort this out yourself without the need to call on the mod or the public.

Sorry to poke my nose in.

Best,

Hung
Good point.

JumpOff said:
Good tip, I didn't know about it. For anyone else interested, go to View Public Profile and it's an option, top right next to "Add to Buddy List"..........

Hi Everyone

been wildly busy trading and sorry for the lack of posts

but wanted to post a pre market comment i made with chart on ALKS

ALKS---25.70 THE BTL---25.00 THE SST---INTERESTING DAILY CHART WITH A HARAMI BAR AT OR NEAR THE TOP OF THAT LARGE RANGE EXPANSION BAR. SHOULD MOVE UP TODAY. http://www.buyitbuyitsellitsellit.com/OJ1.gif

super nice trader

all the SEMIS have been on fire

JonnyT said:
Been Paper trading AAPL with IB's paper trade facility.
It cannot be this easy can it?
JonnyT

Hi JonnyT,
I suspect that I'm not the only person who has noted your interest in U.S. equities of late. I say this because I've got you pigeon holed as a die hard Forex trader, through and through! I imagine many other members also think of you in this way. Of course, there's nothing wrong in taking an interest in other markets and trading different instruments. Sensible, even. That said, I thought I read a post of yours recently - please correct me if I'm wrong about this - implying that Forex isn't treating you too well? If this is the reason - or part of it, anyway - for your interest, can you share with us what attracts you to U.S. equities specifically and why you believe and hope that they will serve you better than Forex? I realise this is a personal question and, as such, none of my business. But , as you are a T2W 'celeb' and someone who other Forex traders look to for guidance and inspiration etc., I think your answer would be of interest to the wider community. If you don't wish to respond, feel free to tell me to 'mind my own'; I won't take offence!
;)
Tim.

Jerry
Handsome looking ALKS chart, tested y/days low, then todays Open, and then whoosh.. Is this a favourite scan setup.. looks good and makes sense

Hiya Cigar

thanks it was picture perfect actually...

semis are wildly bullish today

550 SOX new buy signal...

the NQ H6 just broke out at 1700 major b.o i would say