US Broker Comission

gulam

Hello Guys,

Can anyone tell me what is the best deal I can find in terms of comission for trading US stocks. I don't mind if the broker is the UK or US.
I don't like any minimums, but what would the rate be without minimum and with say 25k shares per day traded? Please let me know if the comission rate is including ECN fees or not
Also is there anyway to get around the minimum $25k rule and be allowed to day trade?

I need fast fast execuation.

Any feedback would be greatly appreaciated. I see really good traders here.

Also, on the homepage of trade2win, I saw a picture of President bush, but when I looked closely it was Naz! Does anyone else agree with me that Naz looks like Bush or his cousion brother? No offence Naz, but you really look similar! :)
Is that a good think or bad think if you trade US stocks and look like Bush? :)

Thanks Guys

Try "Resources" at top of page then "Brokers." Interactive Brokers is used by many.
Try Elitetrader.com in the US, click on Brokers

Firstrade

I use Firstrade for my US trades... http://www.firstrade.com They charge $6.95 per trade for stocks, no minimums, 5 second execution time. I believe that the $25000 day account minimum is set by the NYSE and NASD, so there probably is not any way around it.

-=N4J=-

Gentlemen,

Thanks so much for the reply. Kiwi, wanted to ask does IB offer rebate if you offer liquidity to the market? I also find IB you need the $25k rule. Their comission are quite expensive, but then again, it much cheaper then the UK broker I use. The reason why I want to move is becuase when I was lossing money my fills were instant. When I started to make money, my fills were so delayed that my risk went up 10 folds. Also to trade professionally you need to have direct access.

I prefer to have a per share deal then a fixed ticket prices.

Further feedback would be apprecaited by other traders who trade US stocks.

Thanks

I dont know about rebates for limit orders but I suspect not --- ask them.

Lots of people here and at Elite Traders use IB and generally the only complaint is that if you don't understand something the customer service is a bit thin on the ground. I've used their web customer service rather than their phone service and find that its fine.

Occasionally you also see a complaint from someone trying to interface to their API but my charting provide (IB provide the data and I use Sierrachart to generate charts) and my front end (I like Ninja trader for fast dom based futures trading but u dont need a front end if u dont want one) provider don't have too many issues with the API ... they work just fine.